Clear Channel bans Howard Stern

SirKnightmare

Diabloii.Net Member
Clear Channel bans Howard Stern

My God what a bunch of jerk offs. Everyone knows what Howard Stern is all about and what he talks about, if you don't like it turn the damn station it is not that difficult. Apparently he broke their new "zero tolerence" policy.

Clear Channel and all its employees can take I one way trip to hell for all I care, I can determine my own morals thank you very much.

SirKnightmare

Diabloii.Net Member
Thinking for yourself is a choice. I don't need you telling me that I am lucky that when I don't like something I say something, it is not like this is the Soviet Union or Fascist Germany.

Intolerance

Diabloii.Net Member
If this is the only thing that bothers you about clear channel, then you obviously haven't been paying very good attention.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
He should have known that in the new, moral, angry post-Janet-breast America, his kind of filth is no longer welcome on the airwaves.

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
*sigh*

Howard Stern wasn't BANNED. He was SUSPENDED. How many times in the last 2 weeks has this forum completely misused the word "ban"?

Linky-poo.
Also Wednesday, [Clear Channel] suspended broadcasts of the Howard Stern show on its six stations that carry it, citing sexually graphic content from Tuesday's broadcast.

ragnar_ii

Diabloii.Net Member
Howard Stern wasn't BANNED. He was SUSPENDED. How many times in the last 2 weeks has this forum completely misused the word "ban"?
Where was he suspended? Ive been listening to him everyday i go to school and he keeps mentioning that some stations arent carrying his show anymore but Im still getting it.

Intolerance

Diabloii.Net Member
ragnar_ii said:
Where was he suspended? Ive been listening to him everyday i go to school and he keeps mentioning that some stations arent carrying his show anymore but Im still getting it.
The station on which you listen to Stern must not be owned by Clear Channel.

gismo

Diabloii.Net Member
They set up some rules and he broke them. Simple. You break the rules you get the boot. But he is only suspended from the Clear Channel network. He didn't lose his job he just isn't going to be aired on Clear Channel for the time being.

Anyways he did it just as a publicity stunt. He knew the rules and knew he would get kicked. So he did it just to get free nationwide advertising.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
gismo said:
Anyways he did it just as a publicity stunt. He knew the rules and knew he would get kicked. So he did it just to get free nationwide advertising.
I would too, if my show sucked as badly as his does. I could crap out a better radio show.

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Stern used to air up here in Montreal on CHOM 97.7FM. That must have been 5 years ago or so. Then they stopped. And replaced him with Terry Dimonte and Ted Bird. Best move they could ever have possibly made. I love those two, particularly Ted's revisionist history.

[/anecdote]

KillerQueen

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't care about Howard Stern, but they fired Bubba the Love Sponge and that sucks. I guess I will have to buy that XM sattelite radio now.

Maverikk

Diabloii.Net Member
KillerQueen said:
I don't care about Howard Stern, but they fired Bubba the Love Sponge and that sucks. I guess I will have to buy that XM sattelite radio now.
The guy who castrated a pig on live air and then killed it? Yeah, he'll be missed..

Anyway it's about time Stern got silenced. My father watches him every night, and after so many "show us your boobs," I just want to personally stomp in his crotch. Low brow humor is fun and all, but this guy's low brow takes the place of his pubic hair.

Edit: By his, I mean both my father's and Stern's crotch. It was a typo, but then I realized my father is just a big a pervert as Stern is.

a3d

Diabloii.Net Member
Yup, good riddance.

Too many anal refrences and show us your tits rants.
He's a jerk with no real talent.
He needs to be shut up.

But yeah clear channel is lame too.