Claw base for Chaos

gyrafalcon

Diabloii.Net Member
Claw base for Chaos

I have the following white claw, and I was wondering whether it's a worthy candidate for Chaos.

Superior Runic Talons
15ed 2ar
+1 shadow master
+1 dtail
+2 mind blast

It doesn't have venom/wepblock, but is it still usable? Thanks

RxT

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Claw base for Chaos

It's good, but I would definitely look for one with +Venom instead. The extra damage from a +Venom claw will probably out damage that 15%ED on this claw. DTail isn't useful at all to a WW-type Sin, too.

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member

The repair cost for that claw would be goodly, I'd choose not to use it just for that reason, though cube repairing is an option ofc.

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member

Because its a runic you could make the chaos in it just for a filler until you find a better claw. It isn't a great claw and the repair cost will be sky high but it can work until you get better.

RxT

Diabloii.Net Member

I'd rather wait on it then waste Fal + Ohm + Um or whatever it is for it. Filler or not, it's not worth ~2HR. =P

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member

Well that depends where you play at. If you are on nonladder or another place where hrs have been duped and are really cheap it wouldn't cost much to make a chaos while your waiting for the perfect claw.

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member

Well gyra you can keep your eyes peeled for the perfect claw, but you can also keep a hold of that one and make it when the ladder switches over if you havn't found the other claw by then.