Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Classic US West Players

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Elvenno, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Elvenno

Elvenno Diabloii.Net Member

Classic US West Players

hmm, I posted this in another thread b4 i knew this place existed :p

but i was wondering if there was any people out here who play US West and would like to game.

sn- Elvenno

email me at [email protected] if you want

right now, i would like trying to get into HC again.. although my exp with lag is really weighing on me. Ah well. You don't not live life because there's a chance you might sneeze hard enough your brain explodes. ^ ^

So, i really want to play hardcore from the ground up. I'm thinking of seeing how far an MA/Immo zon can go, but i haven't hacked out the details. Tips anyone on viability/skill placement? I'm hoping it'll at least make Late Nightmare with style

2. mhl12

mhl12 Diabloii.Net Member

try the playing matchup forum

3. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

You know, I really don't mind trying to match up classic players here. I don't go to the match up forum much, but I am willing to bet that 95% of those games there are LOD games.

Should we have a classic game sticky?

4. mhl12

mhl12 Diabloii.Net Member

5. stanzaman

stanzaman Diabloii.Net Member

I play USWest softcore classic, though I don't play DII at all very much anymore (maybe 1-2 hours/week).

Don't know what you mean by "MA", but the last character I built was a Mage-zon: Max Immolation/Freezing arrow with points spread around in the pre-reqs for synergies. One point in each of the passives. She was fun to play until Act 4 nightmare. After that, the immunities are too annoying (way too many areas full of fire and cold immune monsters). I also twinked the hell out of her (dual SOJ's, Garb, 3 saph helm, prepatch Frosties, etc.) Probably my build would not be appropiate for HC, especially untwinked. If I wanted to build a hardcore Magezon, I would ignore either the fire or cold attacks to have enough skill points for the passives, and plan on calling the build "complete" before immunities are a problem (say, end of Act 3 nightmare if you go the fire route, a Freezing arrow zon could probably get to act 1 hell). Don't use a lot of stat points for str/dex. The unique repeating crossbow is a great weapon if you can get your hands on one.

6. Elvenno

Elvenno Diabloii.Net Member

heh

hmm, don't suppose you noticed, but I am on US West, so all those US East threads didn't work for me specifically. Course, I'm gonna try out a few games on there...

This may be a stupid thought, but I thought that lag on US East for a West Coast guy would be worse..?

Yeah. A player matchup sticky would rock...for the 20 people who do this here. :)

Chillz

7. -Tempus-

-Tempus- Diabloii.Net Member

all my D2C chars are uswest SCNL but when i get around to it (finsh other chars up) i'll start a D2C SCladder char.

-Tempus-

8. AXHeroes

AXHeroes Diabloii.Net Member

hoho
    I play d2c HC in asia3 now.
    If your ping is good in asia,welcome to join us.
    HFC_Venus the 95 level world NO.1 is my friend.
    My email is [email protected]

9. Fearlessone

Fearlessone Diabloii.Net Member

How come no one here says what realm they play on? Am I the only one?

I dont play HC tho, sorry...