Classic Items Trade Thread

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Classic Items Trade Thread

FOR TRADING CLASSIC ITEMS

If you have Classic items for trade please post your items in the appropriate trade forum on D2.net.

This thread is for you post your classic items you may have for trade, too but you must post the original thread in the appropriate trade forum HERE and simply point to that thread in this forum. All negotiations for items must be posted there, not here.

This thread will help you to wade through the "non-classic" trades and make it easier for you to find other people trading classic items.

Any trade offers here that do not point to a thread in the trade forums will be deleted. Gorny and I will watch that no duped items are offered, as well as the regular mods over there.

Thanks and have fun trading!

Dacar92

Palm said:
Deleted by Dacar.
You have about 45 minutes to post your thread in the Europe trade forum. Then you can't edit your posts and I willl delete this post. Please read the rules above. It says to post your trade over there and link to it here.

Gorny

Banned
Myself and Dacar will be holding everyone to the rules in this thread.

You must first post your trade thread in one of the trade forums. Then use this thread to post a link to your trade thread in one of the trade forums.

Be sure to label your trade thread in the trade forums as a Classic Trade thread.

Use [C] to note that the trade thread is a classic trade, along with [L], [NL] [HC] etc,.

Also the bumping rule that is in effect in the trade forums will also apply to Classic trade threads in the trade forums.

Note for East Standard :
Xircon said:
If you need me to be more clear, feel free to PM me. Bumping threads is not permitted in these forums.

Bumping threads is a lose lose situation and does not make sense. Sure, while you are logged in and if you bump your thread every few minutes your thread will stay on the first page. But what happens as soon as you are gone for a little bit? You get knocked to the second page. Then another user logs in and looks through the first page. You bump your thread again. This other user goes to the second page and misses your thread. Finally a user finds your thread. He then has to wade through pages of bumps to see any other offers but most likly there is none because if you had to bump your thread most likly no one was interested in your offer.

It is not going to hurt you to have your thread on the second page or god forbid even the 3rd or 4th.

Palm

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry about that, I didnt read the rules. Thanks for this thread btw, good idea. :thumbsup:

JME

Diabloii.Net Member
It seems no one is utilizing this but I will try and see. As my post on US East says, I need ladder classic sorc items but I only have expansion ladder and non-ladder items to trade with. Here is thread...please help

My thread

Gorny

Banned
Murrogh said:
[C][L] I have a sorc in USEAST and am looking for a good amulet for her I have Gskin, Silks, Gull and other uniques and rares for trade.

You need to post a thread in the correct trade forum, then post a link here.

You have about 45 minutes to post your thread, before the post here is deleted.

magnet

Diabloii.Net Member
here is my thread in the trading forums magnets trade thread
i'm looking for new martel to use on my goldfinder. Classic Ladder.

these mods are necessary:
265+
180 durability
7 life leech
knockback

these mods are welcome in addition to the above, and ill pay more for them:
IAS
+BARB skill/s
mana leech
gg AR
+strength

these mods cannot be. i don't want them:
cold dmg
monster flee

i'll pay in soj/s gg rare/s depending on the quality of the martel.

please respond here: magnets trade thread if you've got what i'm looking for.

thanks

:D

Dacar92

magnet, your link did not go to the trade forums. It went to a Pally forum thread for some reason. I think it must have been the way you linked it. I edited your post to link to the correct thread.

EDIT: no, it must have been a forum burp. It did something strange to me, too. Fixed now.

Dacar92

aznrice1869 said:

aznrice, for now, the rule is to post this request in the trade forum for the realm you are on. Then post here with a link to your trade forum thread. Can you please choose your appropriate trade forum and read the rules for this forum at the top?

Thanks

Since you can't edit this one any more, go ahead and make your new post and then I will delete this one.

aznrice1869

Diabloii.Net Member
Dacar92 said:
aznrice, for now, the rule is to post this request in the trade forum for the realm you are on. Then post here with a link to your trade forum thread. Can you please choose your appropriate trade forum and read the rules for this forum at the top?

Thanks

Since you can't edit this one any more, go ahead and make your new post and then I will delete this one.
sorry new to the forum......you can just go ahead nd delete i don't think anyone has an ornate nd no one gets on classic forum anyway