Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

clan recruiting

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Larc, May 10, 2005.

1. Larc

Larc IncGamers Member

clan recruiting

We, of [KE], Knights of the Empire, are now actively recruiting for more Diablo 2 exp members. We are a multi-gaming clan, with ties in other games such as, Dawn of War, Neverwinter Nights, World of Warcraft, and Runescape. We are recruiting for all games, but I am focusing on D2.

Visit our website at http://www.knightsoftheempire.com

There you will find links to our current members page, our rules page, a link to our forums, and our clan application. All you need to do to become a fellow knight is to fill out the application correctly and send it in. From there, feel free to join our forum and introduce yourself as a new recruit. We are happy to accept all levels of skill and experience into our clan.

Anyone interested can contact me on these forums, or in-game. Just whisper *larc_durgan. The Diablo 2 LoD section of our clan exists on USeast, non-ladder. If I am not in-game, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected].

Thank you
    -Lord Larc, the Fallen
    Co-Leader of Knights of the Empire

2. darken98_19

darken98_19 IncGamers Member

Yeah! Its a great clan! Til the leader decides that you have outspoken views and boots you. Ask a number of ex-KE people. They'll tell you.

3. Redman681

Redman681 IncGamers Member

I wouldn't say that KE has a Diablo section since about 3 people rarely play it. If you are looking for a serious Diablo clan, don't waste your time with KE.

4. Larc

Larc IncGamers Member

this does not concern either of you two. no one from KE went into your posts and said anything negative about your clans.

know that i am reporting the both of you for harassment and flamming.

i refuse to put up with this.

5. darken98_19

Feel free. I'm just warning people what to expect out of KE.

6. Larc

Larc IncGamers Member

ok fine....

to anyone who reads this thread, know that these two are both ex-members of KE. darken was, in fact, a co-leader, but was kicked out for causing multiple problems within the clan, its council, and its members. when he left, many of our other D2 members left as well, since he was one of our main D2 players. one of which is redman. this is why we are recruiting once more, to replace the members we lost. the remaining members are good people, who like to have fun. hopefully you will disregard the inapropriate comments that these two have shared, and join our clan, and have fun with us as well.

7. darken98_19

Thats a flame thread, and at risk of banning for pointing it out.

8. Larc

Larc IncGamers Member

i hate to tell you this, but no it isn't. it is a post of me explaining why YOU and redman are flaming ME. if your going to read into my recruitment posts, and flame me and [KE], then i'm going to give all the readers the background information of why you, for some reason, will not leave us alone. that is called harassment, and that is also a reason for banning for pointing it out. i mean... this entire thread has been nothing but you harassing me. leave me alone to do my business, just as i left you alone.