Clan Chat/Features Broken Since Patch?

TostitoBandito

Diabloii.Net Member
Ever since the patch today when I log in I'm not in clan chat and when I bring up the community thing it shows the Incgamers clan but with 0 members and it won't let me drill down into it and look at the roster or anything. I get an error. I get the same error when trying to type anything into clan chat with /c . The exact error is:

This clan is not available at this time. Please try again later (Code 319045).

Anyone else seeing this, or is it just me?

Elly

Administrator
I got a message from Blizzard on twitter as I tweeted the problem to our followers to see if anyone had the problem too. They asked for shots which I sent over last night.

It's only affecting US IncGamers not INC2, HC or Euro

bluedragon

Diabloii.Net Member
this sounds like what happened to us on EU the week before ROS went live so shouldn't Blizzard already know what the problem is?

leaversmash

Diabloii.Net Member
I got a message from Blizzard on twitter as I tweeted the problem to our followers to see if anyone had the problem too. They asked for shots which I sent over last night.

It's only affecting US IncGamers not INC2, HC or Euro

Elly,

I got a reply on reddit from Lylirra a few days after I posted about the clan being broken.

Our engineers are actually looking into this! If you're the clan leader, can you send me a D3Debug.txt file (it's located in your main Diablo III folder) to [email protected]? Thanks!
Reddit link to post below

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/22u41t/my_clan_is_broken/

Last edited:

TostitoBandito

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah I was on when they fixed it. Suddenly I got like 30 "xxxxx is online" notices. It was epic.

Thanks for following up on this!