Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Clammy CANADA DAY Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Thyiad, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Clammy CANADA DAY Thursdaily

RL: Well if I said I woke up at 4.45am being far too hot ... Yeah. Just revolting. The temperature in here is 71 degrees so it must be the humidity that's doing it. Any know any rain dances?

D2: Yes. The necro. I like him. He'll have a scythe.:D

OVG: Not until much later. Scheduled maint is on Thursdays for two hours.

2. Ojimijam

Ojimijam IncGamers Member

Re: Clammy Thursdaily

RL: I feel for you thy, had the opposite problem - bit too humid to sleep (and what seemed to be a helicopter at 1am?) meant a lot less zees than i was planning, hence a groggy start to the day.

Oh well, talking to the gf in a few minutes while she stops ove in Hong Kong, then packing our stuff up to move, followed by three house viewings. Tonight will be beers and TV over at a mates house

D2: Probably not so much, have a very busy day.

3. Virtue

Virtue IncGamers Member

@Thyiad, I demand a change in the title of the Daily!

Seeing how it's CANADA DAY!

RL: Have to work later today, which I don't mind except I'll literally be the only one there, but I'll get paid more so it's pretty sweet.

D2: Nada

OVG: LoL!

4. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

RL: The water pump broke, so our local community has no water. Turns out it wasn't the gardeners after all.

D2: FA/Strafe Zon. Managed to gamble a bow with 186 ED in act2 nm.

OVG: I'm tempted by Red Faction:Guerilla. It's 5 euros today on steam.

5. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Happy... Canada Day? (What's that?)

RL: Semi-busy. Don't want to be piling up work for later. Exam on Friday as well, so fun stuff today. :(

K-ON!! 6 was the last episode of anime I can remember watching. I only mention it since my favorite blogger just did K-ON!! 12. ?!?! Time sure did fly.

D2: Cheesy and telehybrid both 93, Blizz/CL at 92.75 or so. Must stop playing D2 sooner or later...

6. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

Re: Clammy CANADA DAY Thursdaily

Happy Canada Day, eh!

RL: Well, I woke up 40 minutes early for no good reason, dozed a bit, then got on up, moved slowly through coffee-making, shaving, showering, and even read some interwebs before coming to get my daily on. Woo!

So there's a new project starting up at work in the next month or 6 weeks. It'll mean more hours, bigger puzzles, and has openings for a Team Lead and Project Manager... So I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring. And here I thought I'd just coast along for awhile, secure in just having a job. Oh well, and good times.

So I'm going to see if there's an announcement posted online for the team lead job, and slap my resume up after work; while at work, I'll meet with the boss and tell her I want on the team, and have interest in the team lead position.

Then resume massage, dinner, interwebsurfings, RantBooking(tm), XFiles, sleep. Yep.

7. The Lord of Darkness

The Lord of Darkness IncGamers Member

Happy Sydney Crosby day!!!!!

RL: Another year closer to the grave, so that calls for a few beers later today. I was invited to go see the new Twilight movie. My response was less than enthusiastic, so having to smooth things over as well.

D2: Been playing a spear barb for the last couple days. Probably continue that if I find the time.

8. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

Yay, Canada!

Thyiad, you forgot the most important holiday in the world. Shame on you. :nono:

RL: I went to watch Toy Story 3 yesterday. I must say, it's quite a nice movie for anyone who grew up with the Toy Story series. It's very touching, I can't remember when I last enjoyed a movie to this extent. An emotional roller coaster the entire way through.

Outside the theatre, there were 2 seperate line ups for Twlight. -______________-

D2: My Poison/Bone hybrid is practically 93, so I'll do some work on him. Maybe Hell Act I with the MP crew later tonight as well.

OVG: Company of Heroes: ToV, if Tank wants another free win. :(

9. Vang

Vang IncGamers Member

I say that whenever I start up. And when I play. Then I keep playing. Until I do all pats/mats I can think of, play in a few tournaments, suck a month or four away from me..you know the drill :crazyeyes:

RL: Nothing to do? Shed, yeah..lets wait. School work? Finish it tomorrow. Anything else related to actually accomplishing anything outside a video game? Maybe watch a movie if any arrive that I've bought.

D2: Not for about a week I imagine, though "if" I do, I'm going back to 1.09b playing HC.

OVG: AoC, got from 50 to 57 in two days, should take 7-8 more to hit 80 based on that.

10. Pyrohemia

Pyrohemia IncGamers Member

Well, I guess I have to represent. :congrats:

D2: Um.. well I played with FluffyKitten's itemization, stats and skills. I guess being in the game to respec counts as playing. Right?

OVG: I'm doing swimmingly at N now. I have more pretty ninja colours than I know what to do with.

11. Milb

Milb IncGamers Member

Bloody Steam.

Went to go buy Torchlight for £3.75, had to sign up and enter card details. By the time I had done that the price had doubled, not a lot of money but its the principle of it! Probably for the best, don't need another timesink.

D2: We'll see, struggling to do anything atm, sorc is about 95% of the way through 94 so might try and finish that up later.

12. Virtue

Virtue IncGamers Member

So, I'm the only person at my work today with it being a National Holiday. The tempation to go without pants is quite high, but I've already killed one tournament character within the first 5 minutes which sucks!

13. Luchovzla

Luchovzla IncGamers Member

RL: Nothing too interesting... Attending lectures, go home, interweb, D2, do the chores, gym (shoulders & traps time yaaaaaaaaaay ._.), and studying.

D2: Time for my summonmancer to kill Duriel!

14. Milb

Milb IncGamers Member

Just seen that Steam has Titan Quest on it's daily offer today, anyone got any opinions on it? It costs less than a pint but is it worth going through the hassle of downloading it and whatnot?

15. Rummski

Rummski IncGamers Member

@Milb - I really enjoyed Titan Quest. A few bugs, but easy running areas and some difficult special battles in the higher difficulties.

RL: 1 more day then a nice holiday weekend

D2: Huh, specialized ISO, but not much playing

OVG: Double Huh...but I did grab Torchlight for $5.

16. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

TQ was nothing special. The graphics and the death animation are very pretty, but the game is kind of slow paced for me. Was quite fun in MP though.

17. Milb

Milb IncGamers Member

Bah, I don't think my laptop is compatible with it after trying to run the demo and googling the error message. Nevermind, will have to stick with D2 for a while longer :p

18. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

I didn't really enjoy TQ/TQ:IT. It's probably just me though. $5 for both the game and the expo is sweet, and if you're interested and have no other games to play, it's worth it. They are releasing Grim Dawn soon though, so you might as well wait for that instead.

19. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

Happy birthday to Canada. ...And TLoD, too? I think that's what he meant...

I'm glad I'm not the only sucker who bought Torchlight today. I think NightFish will be disappointed in us all. :whistling:

RL: Woke up way too late, work sucked, & tired as all get out. Totally looking forward to my three day weekend. I have tentative plans to hang out with someone new on Saturday, which could turn out to be very interesting...

D2: Not yet.

OVG: If I can keep my eyes open, it's GTA IV.

20. Alfonso the Great

Alfonso the Great IncGamers Member

RL: I woke up late today and am feeling incredibly lazy, and I slept crooked and my shoulder hurts. Phooey on owning your own business and having to come in.

D2: Last night I Pat'd my Avenger, finally, after about two years of on-and-off play. When I get home I think I'll start either a windy druid or trapsin...you know, something that doesn't require a beefy weapon in untwinked play. Why I'm a masochist like that, I don't know....

OVG: I broke down and bought Scribblenauts yesterday. It's fun, but there's some truly infuriating-insane logic behind solving some of the puzzles.