• Rogue Squadron 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get a PC game instead.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
some kind of glitch with the forum?

anyways, yes civics suck when they are moddifed poorly. They are decent economic cars by themselves.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
It's a fake second page! Don't click on it or the aliens will know your location and you'll be sucked through the internet into the mothership!

On the plus side there'll be anal probing though.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Egads, now there's three!

*EDIT*

And now it's magically fixed... *goes to have a lie-down*

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
A car is a car.

It gets you from point A to point B.

But if you are going to throw money into a car I'd put it in something with more value.

Yarr++

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Honda Civics are okay if you just leave it alone. However, there's a lot of people where I live that insist on adding spoilers, mufflers, and all that hoopla on their 1995 Honda Civic and pretend it's some kind of awesome racecar.

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
I think Civics suck because every twit and their mother owns them where I live. Why someone would put the money into 'souping up' a teeny little hatchback obviously doesn't have the brains to get a better and more reliable car. They're the same type of people who buy all sorts of miscellaneous little doodads for their iPods that their parents bought for them last Christmas.

Good luck with paying insurance on them around T.O., kids. The insurance is much more specifically because it's a Honda Civic.

@rplusplus Seconded. A car is a tool. The only thing I'd ever consider getting for my car is a set of new shocks. The dealer offered me a spoiler when I was getting my car (05 Sunfire) for $600. I said, "$600 bucks for a piece of metal? Are you kidding?"

shacktack

Diabloii.Net Member
i thought you were talking about the class for a min, i drive civic 99 nothin special about it i didnt pimp it out....im only half asain

Star Dust

Diabloii.Net Member
I love the dichotomy: people either enjoy modding cars and making them go faster, or absolutely hate it when other people mod their cars.

'06 Civic Si = :thumbsup: