Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Choosing what Paladin to make

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Mana, May 15, 2005.

1. Mana

Mana IncGamers Member

Choosing what Paladin to make

I'm currently the biggest poorest saddest noob on D2x ;p So I was wondering what kind of paladin that I could make that would be fun, cheap, and can duel. So far I made a v/t (disapointing) but I started a zealot and love zealing :/ so I don't know what pally to make really... Out of all the possible pally builds. But I'm leaning most towards a zealot...

Basically what I'm asking is if anyone can give an input about which pally they enjoyed playing most (both leveling, mfing, dueling, etc.) and tell me why. And if at all possible a list of really cheap equipment that a noob can get with pgems or if anyone is trading decent lowbie items for pgems.

Thank you all in advance.

-Mana

P.S. I'm on non ladder currently but when the ladder resets I plan on making a pally on it to get some runes and try to get a greif pb.

2. JanusJones

JanusJones IncGamers Member

I'd take a gander at the guides if you need guidance this general in nature. But perhaps the cheapest Zeal build is a Tesladin - it doesn't matter WHAT weapon you wield, you'll still do tons of damage. Fanat zealers need a really nice, high-damage weapon to shine, and Hammerdins need a bunch of +skills gear to really whup (although I think you can manage with some cheaper equip, too!).

Hope that helps!

3. Davie.

Davie. IncGamers Member

Cheap dueler=Hammerdin. Both in terms of equip and _____. Its argueably the best mfer too. Zealots cost a ****load too make and still suck pvp though a Tesladin may be different. Enigma=2 sojs on east so 80 pgems would take care of that. Shako=cheap, Wizspike=dirtcheap, get a low hoz and pdiamond it, 2x sojs or misc fcr rings, a low ed arachs, trangs gloves, waterwalks or hotspurs, and a +2 paladin ammy of the whale and presto. If you wanna mf with it just use travs chancies nagels and ur set.

4. Epsilon Eyez

Epsilon Eyez IncGamers Member

From all my experiences, the absolute cheapest Paladin to build from scratch is a Shock Zealot, with Frost Zealot coming real close. The paladin I've had most fun with is the Ranger, mine using Holy Fire and Fanaticism, however, it may be a bit expensive. It is alot cheaper than a Hammerdin, though.

Not sure if this needs saying, but the Hammerdin is the most powerful I've played so far.

5. Mana

Mana IncGamers Member

Eh... Sorry couldn't find edit.

I'm on sc nl west. And I dispise those overpowered builds (Hammerdin Bone Necro) so please non of those :/

6. FodderCannoned

FodderCannoned IncGamers Member

so you want the second cheapest and second best paly build for mfing, that would be tesladin.

7. Generator Of Chaos

Generator Of Chaos IncGamers Member

How exactly are tesladins cheap? From what I've seen they're all BUT cheap..

8. koeraokse

koeraokse IncGamers Member

they get the dmg from the aura mainly so you dont need fancy expensive weapon with high phy dmg or forti...

:cheesy:
    *priit

9. Mana

Mana IncGamers Member

Wonder why I can't edit...

Well I forgot to add in that what I'm mainly aiming for is something fun -_-

-Mana