Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

choose

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Agateryon, May 24, 2005.

1. Agateryon

Agateryon IncGamers Member

choose

well, imagine you have just found someone that you really like, and i mean alot. You are about to make 4months when she finds out that she's bissexual :p what would you do? continue like you didnt care?

I'll be waiting for your answers :p

2. Madness

Madness IncGamers Member

If she cares about you, it shouldnt matter that she's attracted to the opposite sex as well. I think I could live with that. (If it were a serious relationship, and not a situation where I would have to wonder if she's cheating on me, or if she'll leave me for a girl).

Besides, it opens up a world of possibilites. :uhhuh:

3. Chynobi

Chynobi IncGamers Member

More depth needed, Like as in love or friendship. 4 months of what? Relationship or friendship?...

With Friendship or a Relationship Sexuality shouldnt matter, unless its a relationship and they find out they are homosexual [with you being a different sex] then it tends to complicate things.

4. Agateryon

Agateryon IncGamers Member

relationship, a very strong one :/ well it hasnt got that point of being homosexual..

5. Keldaris

Keldaris IncGamers Member

I've had 2 bi-sexual girlfriends, and one who was suspicious of herself. I have several bi friends as well.And It really didn't bother me when i was dating a bi-chick. I just went on as usual and kinda ignored the fact that she was checking out chick when i was with her...We even had a few arguments on which chick was hotter in a group....

6. piff

piff IncGamers Member

I wish I could do that with my girlfriend...

As for the topic...so what if she is bisexual? She likes/loves you, that's what counts.

7. TopHatCat64

TopHatCat64 IncGamers Member

Indeed, her being bisexual doesn't change the fact that you like/loves her and she like/loves you.

Her being bisexual isn't going to automatically lead to her leaving you for a girl if that's what you're worried about. You are just as likely to leave HER for another girl really.

8. MixedVariety

MixedVariety Banned

Silly question without enough qualifiers.

Taking sexuality aside, if you're interested in a monogamous relationship and she's interested in pursuing multiple partners, that wouldn't work out any better than if she were heterosexual but interested in maintaining relationships with more than one man at a time.

If you're not particularly worried about it, and hedonism and risking STD's is your bag, then go for it.

9. txmielnik

txmielnik IncGamers Member

If she's bi, how will she deal with her urges, will she see other girls on the side? Does she want threesomes? Has she been with other women? These are queestions you should be asking. From personal experience, i bi partner is alot of work because you can always provide everything she needs and desires, don't get me wrong it's possible, but it takes a special kind of person.

Do you mind if your gf/ wife goes out and has sex with other woman? You could always trying swinging, i believe alot of bi-sexual females are into that.

P.S Make sure you keep her away from Angelina Jolie, she quite a chick magnet. :lol:

10. Gigas

Gigas IncGamers Member

And what if she's heterosexual? How will she deal with her urges? Will she see other men on the side? Does she want threesomes with you and another guy? Has she already been with another man?

11. txmielnik

txmielnik IncGamers Member

I thought the question was about her having feelings about other woman, not other man. And what if she's heterosexual??? I though it was stated that she was bisexual. And it was also stated that she was in a relationship with a male, when she found out/ or shared her feelings about other woman. :rant:

12. Gix

Gix IncGamers Member

@ Agateryon: I admit that I would be freaked out. Not only would I have to worry about her with guys, but also with girls! But if you trust her and the love is strong you have nothing to worry about! She not going to change all of a sudden and become a completely different person. Also, its a plus if you want to three-way.

For all you know she might change her mind. My girlfriend thought she was bisexual for a while but then she got over it. I figure its a phase with women. Thank god guys dont go through those phases.

13. blu3l1ghtn1ng

blu3l1ghtn1ng IncGamers Member

This is a win-win situation. Be happy. :D

14. Nword

Nword Banned

I'll take just about any relationship at the momement... :confused:

15. Gix

Gix IncGamers Member

::Takes Nword by the arm::

16. axeil

axeil IncGamers Member

Raise your hand if you don't care.

*raises hand*

17. Stevinator

Stevinator IncGamers Member

Am I the only one thinking "you could score a sweet threesome" here?

18. Choogy

Choogy IncGamers Member

As long as she doesn't dump you for your sister, you're fine I'd say...

19. [exile]

[exile] IncGamers Member

Nope.

10 chars

20. StarStageGurl

StarStageGurl IncGamers Member

Hey, I'm straight, and I do that. Being attracted to guys does not make me blind when looking at girls. I find that more females say other females are hot as opposed to males saying other males are hot. I always figure a guy's lieing when he says that he can't tell whether other guys are hot or not.

As for the question, Mixed pretty much has it summed up for you. You shouldn't be too concerned about her interest in the other sex. If you two are so "tight", it doesn't really matter right? Hey, I rhyme!