China cuts down on population in a new way!

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
Eh, Qiu had it coming. He tricked Zhu out of his Peacock Charm and refused to give it back. Anyone and everyone knows that means death.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
What I bought on eBay...

And they say that video games don't inspire violence...

What has the world come to when virtual items, which don't even tangibly exist, are sold for money and are a reason to kill over? You want to know the reason why I don't play online games? This is it.

Steve_Kow

Banned
I, of course, don't condone the murder, but if the item in question is really worth $800 then it isn't that different than any other sort of property inspired violent act.

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
Steve_Kow said:
I, of course, don't condone the murder, but if the item in question is really worth $800 then it isn't that different than any other sort of property inspired violent act.

Simply put why I dont borrow things. Doesnt matter if its in a game or not, If its gonna get someone pissed off if I lose it, tough crap, ill stick with my wee little Timmy's pea shooter untill I can afford better.

Bah, thats old news. :p
And i really dont thinkt he whle world is going to pot because 1 guy killed someone over a $800 online sword. I can kill for much less, i assure you.

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
A mate of mine showed me that article, telling me I'll turn out like that if I continue playing the "game that won't be mentioned here" for another year.

David.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
DaviddeJong said:
A mate of mine showed me that article, telling me I'll turn out like that if I continue playing the "game that won't be mentioned here" for another year.

David.
You prolly will. I mean that's why I don't play much anymore. After you kill a guy over a windforce, it just isn't the same.

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
Stevinator said:
You prolly will. I mean that's why I don't play much anymore. After you kill a guy over a windforce, it just isn't the same.
Hehe...... I hope I can handle myself if that happens..... :lol:

David.

p.s.: Do you think the have group-counselling-sessions for that? A "rehab-aggression-control-group" where kids try to cut back on gaming?

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
i wonder what the attacker says when something like that happens?

I mean, they cant say like "you hurt my daughter!" - or something like that.

"You stole my ubzor godly Sword of the Dragon!!"