Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cheesey Dueling

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Hypnectic, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Hypnectic

Hypnectic IncGamers Member

Cheesey Dueling

OK so last night I run into this really smart necro (realizing his build was intelligent after it was too late) He was a poison/bone hybrid with some stellar gear, and a mouth on him like a trucker. So we hostiled eachother like most cocky necro's do in pubby dueling games. And he teleports past me and slows me. With sanctuary... :scratch: I was like "Aww U newb!!" :rant:

So I tele around him letting him nova a few times, then Decrepified him and zapped right on top of him so my merc could turn him into a punching bag.
    Granted I was slowed but I used it to my advantage. Ownt! wanna try again?
    He had a good idea for PvP but in the end skill prevails!

If someone slows your missles, use teeth. Then tele right on top of em'.
    (my point of this thread I guess.)

When you fire teeth over and over with 140% cast rate (and slowed) it makes this wall of death within a few feet of you. That necro died. Curious as I was some "real" noober pally was hostiled to me so i figured I'd test it on him.
    I found the pally and tele'd right near him, Spammed teeth for like 5 seconds before the pally tried charging me. Soon as he hit that stacked wall of teeth it was just ears and gold and a limp body. :scared:

Just thought I'd share with everyone, I had never seen a necro build like that or heard of it. And I'm considering making a Sanctuary for my necro so I can have fun in pubby dueling games. That necro was a good character builder, but not a very pleasant person to converse with. talkin' like a truckah, nasty motha [email protected]#$$% !! Thank jeeebus for the squelch button. LOL

HypN3Ct!c

2. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

125% fcr is all you need I must add. That's the final breakpoint ;)

3. Roach

Roach IncGamers Member

205% I believe is, in 1.09 is wasn't possible to get without hacked gear but in 1.10 I'm not so sure.

As for teeth they are usually my main attack, wide spreed, little mana use, good stun effect, and nice damage (1.4k for me) what more could you want out of an attack?

4. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

Hmm...in everything that I have read/seen and used I have never heard of that....very interesting if it is true, darkforce spawn doesn't seem like a horrible idea to me anymore

50% wizspike
    20% trang gloves
    20% circlet
    20% mesh
    10% ring
    10% ring
    20% ammy
    30% viper
    30% darkforce
    ---
    210 fcr, technically you could craft a caster ammy with only 15% fcr and be ok if 205% is the highest breakpoint.

so if 205% is a possibilty, then...erm...its is possible with/out hacked now in .10

offladder it could be done with a .08 valk and a lidless, I suppose :p

5. Hypnectic

Hypnectic IncGamers Member

cmon guys i want insight...

I really wanna hear what u guys think of Sanctuary runeword?
    Cheesey? or 1337? I say cheese when NVNing but against other classes I say " Slow doze ho's!" especially you damned zons (im still mad about .09)
    Necro power!!
    Hypnectic. :howdy:

6. Pallidum

Pallidum IncGamers Member

Sanctuary is noobish no matter who uses it. Zons are allowed to SM because its a natural skill, although its kinda bm, like decrep//prison.

Of a person relies on sanctuary to win, he//she is a noob dueler.

7. Pallidum

Pallidum IncGamers Member

I kinda want to know where you get 205 from. From the sticky in the general forum and souless's guide, 125 % fcr is the highest breakpoint a necro can achieve.