Check Out This Free Online Game!!!

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
I bet it's a scam....*reports post*

Read the rules, and do it again, enjoy bansville.

Yavanna

Diabloii.Net Member
Banned after 22 posts...boy, did he not last long. Is that a record of some sort, or are we not allowed to know?

BUT not all free online games are scams. However, since I have no idea what he was talking about, I have no opinion on that particular setup.

Gorny

Banned
Yavanna said:
Banned after 22 posts...boy, did he not last long. Is that a record of some sort, or are we not allowed to know?

BUT not all free online games are scams. However, since I have no idea what he was talking about, I have no opinion on that particular setup.

22 ? No I remember someone being banned last week with 5 or less posts maybe?

Oh well... whatever.

Yavanna

Diabloii.Net Member
aragorn_elessar said:
22 ? No I remember someone being banned last week with 5 or less posts maybe?

Oh well... whatever.
What, pray tell, did they do? Hyper-caffeinated drunken screaming troll-****?

EDIT: Checked thread-starter's profile...this must have been his first post since the thread dump. Dummy.

Gorny

Banned
Yavanna said:
People who only sign up for the chance to spam, you mean?

There was a thread in Community on Friday where the thread starter got banned. His first thread too.

Attention seekers, perhaps.

Guys must get thier jollies getting banned and seeing what kind of hubbub they can stir.

Sad, really.

NB :uhhuh:

Anyway, I think Brickyard had that avatar, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't seen him/her post here in a long time with any of that cool computer info.

Jonas

Diabloii.Net Member
It was most likely an Outwar link. People are spamming that game everywhere you look. And most people do usually follow up by loading the link with a Trojan. Arg.

Riegn

Diabloii.Net Member
Yavanna said:
What, pray tell, did they do? Hyper-caffeinated drunken screaming troll-****?

EDIT: Checked thread-starter's profile...this must have been his first post since the thread dump. Dummy.

My buddy managed to do it in 2 posts last year. And he wasnt trying too.

This is acually a real nice amount of outwar. On the official D2 general forums this crap got put up everyday and it took the mods about a week before they finally would ban them.