Isaac Bruce
Reggie Brown
Kellen Winslow
Cowboys Dst

What do you think?:wink2:

P.s I picked last in my draft

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Good Lord, you're pretty stacked. Picking last isn't necessarilly a bad thing. You might miss out on LT, LJ and Alexander, but you get 2 picks before anyone else.

I can't believe they let Rudi fall to the end of the first round, he should've gone no later than the 6th pick.

How many teams in that league?

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
PatMaGroin said:
Good Lord, you're pretty stacked. Picking last isn't necessarilly a bad thing. You might miss out on LT, LJ and Alexander, but you get 2 picks before anyone else.

I can't believe they let Rudi fall to the end of the first round, he should've gone no later than the 6th pick.

How many teams in that league?
12, I was pretty amazed. I drafted Chad and Rudi first, then T.O and someone else.

Lt, Alexander and Larry Johnson were the top 4 along with Manning.
I think I did a pretty good job drafting.:smiley:

innorton38

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice team. I got Rudi in all four league I'm in. I don't usually like to rely too heavily on one player but I never had better than the 7th pick (I picked 7th, 7th, 9th, and 10th) so I was thrilled to get him.

Pat asked the most important question, though: how many teams in the league? If this is a 10 or 12 team league, I'd say enjoy your winnings but if there are only 6 teams in the league, you could be in trouble....

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
innorton38 said:
Nice team. I got Rudi in all four league I'm in. I don't usually like to rely too heavily on one player but I never had better than the 7th pick (I picked 7th, 7th, 9th, and 10th) so I was thrilled to get him.

Pat asked the most important question, though: how many teams in the league? If this is a 10 or 12 team league, I'd say enjoy your winnings but if there are only 6 teams in the league, you could be in trouble....
12 teams, like I posted earlier. Rudi is one of those backs that produces consistently no matter what.

I was really surprised that noone took T.O.

Talga Vasternich

Diabloii.Net Member
Great team.

Since you're in a 12-team league, you're drafting with people who don't know what they're doing....leaving Westbrook and Owens get to the end of the 3rd round. That's saying there are 35 players who are better than them.

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Talga Vasternich said:
Great team.

Since you're in a 12-team league, you're drafting with people who don't know what they're doing....leaving Westbrook and Owens get to the end of the 3rd round. That's saying there are 35 players who are better than them.
I won the league i was in last year, hopefully this year wont be much different.:laugh:

Some guy drafted Boldin, Fitzgerald and Warner. Hopefully he has good backups for their bye week...That tactic seems really promising but usually isnt, especially versus high caliber D like the Bucs,Ravens,Bears and the Seahawks.

Moosashi

Diabloii.Net Member
Here's mine. We play with a reduced roster. It's supposed to make trading and waiver watching more interesting and guards against season-ending injuries.

Kurt Warner
Larry Fitzgerald
Shaun Alexander
Heath Miller
Ronnie Brown

Matt Stover
Jacksonville

These guys scored 100 points for me last week with traditional scoring. I might play Bledsoe instead of Warner this week though.

Bench:
Drew Bledsoe
Randy Moss
Warrick Dunn
DeShaun Foster
Dallas Clark
John Kitna
Philadelphia

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
last year I had LT, LJ, and Lamont Jordan (little LJ?) that team was ridiculous

that lineup is good but far from overwhelming

Bulger, Owens, and Gonzalez will likely produce well below what they've done in the past and well, Westbrook depends on the scoring for the league, but he never gets a whole lot of TDs and he's always hurt

wilkins sure was nice last week :grin:

this year I've got

Kurt Warner
Stephen Jackson
Clinton Portis
Anquan Boldin
Chris Chambers
Kellen Winslow
Steelers D/ST
Josh Brown
------------------------------
Chester Taylor