Check Out My Bear Hi, first post here. Been reading enough to know there is a lot of knowledge here, and I wanted you peeps opinion of my bear. Last night was a good night for him - he got to level 50, cubed his main weapon to make it exceptional, and found possibly his best item (Tal Rasha's deathmask or some such, even if he cant wear it yet). I haven't traded any items or twinked so everything he has he found. He's in NM Act 2. My general plan for him was to max WB, Maul, Lycan, Carrion Vine, and Shockwave. I've since tried Shockwave and found it to suck, so I didn't get it. Also, I'm now not sure I want to max Lycan, and pretty sure I won't get the vine past SL10 (diminishing returns). Brumbar Level 50 Druid STR 120 DEX 95 VIT 132 ENE 30 Skills I Use WB 20 Maul 20 Lycan 5 Carrion Vine 5 Summon Grizzly 2 (from Hawk Helm - plan on maxing this next) Armageddon 1 (also from helm, use this rarely) Raven 1 (just a pre-req for Grizzly, but, wth, I cast it anyway) Life in Bear Form: 722 Mana in Bear Form: 138 Base Damage in Bear Form (no maul charges): 152-549 AR in Bear Form (maul): 2006 Def in Bear Form: 1076 Weapon 'Brumbar's Plague Razor' Rare Gothic Axe socketed w/ Shael Damage: 28-111 Durability: 50 Req Dex: 79 Req Str: 115 Req Lvl: 34 Axe Class - Very Fast ---mods--- +30% IAS +59% ED +12 AR :/ Adds 15-58 Fire Dam +21 Poison over 4 secs 6% Mana/hit I have gauntlets that add 10% IAS. Armor is Glorious Ancient, def 346 w/ 17% FHR. Belt gives me 24% FHR for total of 41% FHR and 40% IAS. He wears Mahim-Oak Curio unique amulet (+10 to all stats and resistances). He does ok in NM - I wouldn't say great. His resistances aren't that good (well, lightning is decent, about 40%). Uniques can still give him trouble and having the grizzly to tank helps a lot. He can get up to about 120% MF is all, and that's wearing crappy armor socketed with topazes. He doesn't wear his MF gear in NM, just for killing normal Andy and Meph atm. Would appreciate any comments regarding what's good for his level, what's lagging behind, and where I should go from here. I only play SP or TCP/IP with my friend (I think I would cry like a woman if I joined a public game and some punk PKed Brumbar). I use ATMA to stash uniques, sets, runes, and stuff, but Brumbar is my first real character so that will only help future chars.