Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

cheap pk - looked like the ol trigger...but it cant be...

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Slash, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Slash

Slash IncGamers Member

cheap pk - looked like the ol trigger...but it cant be...

Ok this is really pissin me off now.

I just lost my 78 druid to this ******* doing hell meph in a party. We were at durance 3 killin meoph, allk of a sudden he hostiles, i die in an instant. Full resist, 20% PDR, 60% block

Happened again to my zon. Level 3 sewers (only level 9) and i just came in. I take the tp down and they kill rady as i walk in. He hostiles, im dead in an instant. He has the nervs to kill me after i say thanks for the tp and he says your welcome after he kills me....

It could have been a sorc or a necro...or they could have been a team. They were both in the upper 80's and come to think of it the sorc killed my druid too....and i remember a necro staying there too (i escaped and came back, dumbass me went back in and bang...there was a nec and sorc still there)

This isnt a pks suck thread....i want to know how the hell did that son-of-a-b get there(level 3) if you cant take a tp after hostile. They were both allied to all of us and it happened so fast. The only way i can think of is necro tp'ed, sorc hostiled, allied to necro only and went through.....can this still be done?

Also as a warning-my druid didnt even have his life baal drop. I dont know any sorc/necro skills that powerful with the pvp penalty.

God i hope this wasnt a hack

2. HR-Tecira

HR-Tecira IncGamers Member

You were tppked. There are some necro skills that remain present after the necro tps to town and become deadly after the hostile.

Most people know the main one (bone spirit). The others I will not devulge at this time since no point in letting everyone know all the skills that can be used this way.

Most likely it was a manual tppk and not a trigger. But it is possible to write a trigger that will work in 1.1 so it is not impossible for it to be a true trigger pk.

3. Bongo Fury

Bongo Fury IncGamers Member

I've heard of a hole recently that allows you to trick the server into believing that you're in town when you're not. I haven't seen it, nor tried it, it's just a rumor. But ...

4. Phantom_Man

Phantom_Man IncGamers Member

It was probably Teeth is you were a low level. Most likely Bone Spirit though.

And Tec, you better not. :lol:

Phantom- :drink:

5. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream IncGamers Member

Yeah I've heard about people getting Pked at Baal runs by that necro bone spirit tp trick. You were probably pked by that. These are the types of PKers who are a disgrace, they need exploits to kill because they can't kill in any other way.