cheap dkey runner

freaky necro

Diabloii.Net Member
cheap dkey runner

hey i just ripped my **(europe) dkey runner she had griffon and infi. I need to make a new dkey huntress but i dont got a big budget (max 2-3 ist).
So i was wondering what char i should choise and what build. I heard that fire sosa's are good for nihla, trapsins, ik baba's and necro's.
I dont want to use a necro so what would be the best choise for me?
ty for the advice:thumbsup:

Full_Circle

Diabloii.Net Member
Barbarians are the best budget build, IMO. the most important thing is going to be damage reduction (straight dr, not %). Get 30+, and the viper's spears won't be a problem. I prefer zerk, because you max howl as a synergy and use it to clear everyone away from nihl. Conc also works, though.

freaky necro

Diabloii.Net Member
how about a max telek 1 point es and rest into meteor with 3 light amu 3 light circlet nature peace a spirit 35%fcr and a reduced dm by x mod ring (got this on a mule dunno how many reduced dm is on the ring) +trang set with sol for socked? the merc wil use lvl 17 insight low dm weapon 4 soc armour with 4 sols (also have that on a mule). will this free my energie points so i can go for max vita and with lvl 16 is es is high enough? this gear will be around 2 ist max atm for gameplay i just tele around the snakes and tele ontop to nihla and spawn meteors

freaky necro

Diabloii.Net Member
i just looked up my mules and i noticed that i still got a half build venommancer maybe thats safer for nihla maybe thats better dunno what do to....

madman68

Diabloii.Net Member
My light trapper was always good for getting keys. Plenty of bodies in front and CE for damage.

Fun times... Except those damn snakes and their charge damage.

|madamn

tomatoman

Diabloii.Net Member
desklampz said:
I was also wondering about this,

Whould a full ik WW barb do the jop good?
yes.
dont try nihla with it if you dont have a stable internet connection though.

Kimedog

Diabloii.Net Member
the best combo for survivability + speed would be a ww/zerk barb. Just run to nihl and leap to him knocking the monsters back, few quick zerks or ww = dead nihl, with decent dr+dmg this should not be hard or risky.