Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cheap Axe options

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Noite Escura, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Noite Escura

Noite Escura IncGamers Member

Cheap Axe options

I started an WW Axe barb loong time ago that got stuck in the mid 40s. Now I decided to level it higher, but I didn't find anything useful so far. I was counting my usual playing would bring me at least some good rares but, nada. Right now he's level 53 and using a crappy Rare Naga and Low ED Butcher's Pupil. I have to wait to lvl 59 I think to equip a Canebreak. I've been investigating the Exceptional and Elite uniques but I didn't find anything that looked cool, except Death Cleaver, which people say it's expensive. Since he's killing at acceptable speed, I though about getting another Canebreak, as they are cheap. Or would be better to up(and Jewel) that or another Butcher's for the Deadly Strike? Is it something better available? Runewords are out of my pocket range...

2. RibGriller

RibGriller IncGamers Member

Razor's Edge is Ok until you get a DC. If your Butcher's has a low ED, then I wouldn't bother with upping it. If you found a betterone... let's see, that would cost a Lum + Pul. Oath is Shael, Pul, Mal, Lum. I think it'd be better to wait for an Oath. Use a Razor's Edge in the mean time. Although you should be able to make Patriarch with dual Cranebeaks (good MF too). GL!

Edit: I'd see if I can get a Coldkill or another Butcher's Pupil for leveling purposes.