Chat GAT-Europe...dead or alive?

jsiv

Diabloii.Net Member
Chat GAT-Europe...dead or alive?

I quit. Came back. Huge crowd. Now, a few months into the ladder, I stop by from time to time...more and more often these days. And I've yet to see more than two other people besides myself. I know the lobby system ****ed us, but please post here if you attend gat-eu. I'l like a few more people to quest with.

quintrix

Diabloii.Net Member
I used to check it out but I was always all alone. So I do not bother anymore. I would also very much like to have someone to quest with.

I will see if I can get online to night and try Gat-europe channel again.

ADSL

Diabloii.Net Member
I have more or less, quit but i do stop by to say sometimes.....
I would think that you could find jedi, battlecookie or haud atleast, i always see those when i am online.

Check your pms also

Mn_Swe2

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, the lobby was the worst invention ever. I have complained about it before, but I can't stop doing it!

That crap killed the spontanius get-togethers in the channels *sigh*

I play at random times, and try to stop by GAT now and then, but as someone said, it's rather empty now.

Now you have to go by the f-list and know everyones acc to get some teamplay going.

/Magnus (brynas_swe3 brynas_swe4)

zola

Diabloii.Net Member
Still totally addicted. I usually don't bother going back to channel, though, but I use the old game names, unless I'm mfing...

current questing account is lozola6

Jedi

Diabloii.Net Member
hidiho.

i am still around there like a few others that dont post regularly in dii.net
i admit i dont check the channel every run or game i quit/start a new.
magnus is right here - the f list is the strongest ally these days.
we have this GAT FORUM.
people do not use it especially for this but who knows it - it might be handy. maybe a little thread in there wakes some coop players attention and u can get to know people and discuss dates to meet.

i assume i am not allowed to post a link but whoever feels attracted by this idea can post it here. i would write private messages.

regards
Jedi (cb-force)

ADSL

Diabloii.Net Member
Jedi said:
hidiho.

i assume i am not allowed to post a link but whoever feels attracted by this idea can post it here. i would write private messages.

(cb-force)
guess what link i pmed him o_O

Jedi

Diabloii.Net Member
ADSL said:
guess what link i pmed him o_O
i didnt make thoughts on jsiv couse he knew the old address ;) but for new ppl that are interested - ask away.

regards
Jedi

Jaba

Diabloii.Net Member
i guess i still frequent it so do wendall i know
and a couple others

Btw shame on you adsl you also se me online once in a while

but i most use it to be afk in since not many ppl are in there

ADSL

Diabloii.Net Member
Jaba said:
i guess i still frequent it so do wendall i know
and a couple others

Btw shame on you adsl you also se me online once in a while

but i most use it to be afk in since not many ppl are in there
Yes true i took you for granted, and for that i am deeply truely sorry, my good man sir!

jsiv

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, good to see that at least some of you guys still play. I never was much for the GAT forums in the first place, I liked to just hang in the channel. As I discussed with Jedi some months ago, I felt it was crap to have a "secret" GAT forum. Furthermore, going there won't really solve the lobby issue.

The more I think about that damn lobby, the more pissed I get. I hardly ever run into anyone anymore :(

Guess I'll have to update my friends list - you guys wanna post your main accounts?

Mine is *stiv btw.

killerxbabe

Diabloii.Net Member
Signed up on the gat site recently and tried a while in the channel to do some coop games on East, but either noone is in there or just a few folks who would never respond. So.... is GAT dead?

Recently got most of my real world friends addicted to this game, so I'm good to go on team play, but I'm wondering if GAT is really still around on east.

volu

Diabloii.Net Member
The lobby screwed the channel nothing more to say, I liked to MF...And it was nice to drop into the channel just to spam "WF" while I heard Jsiv's stories of the stormshield. Alas how fun it was...

I am semi on vacation, Playing Baldurs gate 2 right now, enjoying new impulses but I will be back "fulltime" as soon as they reset the ladder as I got my runeword builds to accomplish

Toliphar

Diabloii.Net Member
I've checked on the channel some few times, but it's been empty. I barely ever play anymore, on average 20 minutes a day so it's not that much of a biggie for me. It's sad to see such a great team spirit vanish though... (says he who played alone, with sockets on his head).

-Toli