charger vs barbarian

charger vs barbarian

Just wondering can 99 level Charger with earth shifter and + 50% damage rune in it and 200 strength kill WW Barbarian with one blow if he will not miss.

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
it doesent have to be a lvl 99 pala, and it all depends, what equipment is baba using, what lvl he is and other things...

*priit

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Depends on the dmg. I guess charge would be around 7k dmg? (Don't play chargers) well with 1/6 PvP penalty and 75%Block and 50%DR. The dmg would be around 800 per hit. Considering barbs have high life, I don't think you can 1 hit KO.

I don't play chargers or a lot of pally so these are just assumptions.

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Runewords highest 2-hand damage weapons:

EBOTD Thundermaul :

255 - 1391 dmg

EBOTD Warpike :

255 - 1376 dmg

Assumption : perfect 400ed roll in a 15ed superior ethereal weapon (Total 415ed)

Highest 2-hand damage weapon in patch 1.10

Rare Ethereal Thundermaul - taking into account most desired 3 prefix/suffix spawn on rares for this job

450ed/+250AR (Prefixes : Cruel & Masters)
20max (Suffix : Slaughter)
socketed (2) (Prefix : Mechanic's)
self repair (Suffix : Fast Repair)
*40ias (Suffix : Quickness)
Socket job : ohm-ohm
so 550ed/20max

322 - 1775 dmg
*not required but what the hell hehe

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Oops if max strenght u ever gonna have is 200 then replace suffix : quickness with suffix : simplicity (-30% requirements) as this is crucial for the job compared to ias hehe Hope i helped

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
Rare Ethereal Thundermaul - taking into account most desired 3 prefix/suffix spawn on rares for this job

so 550ed/20max

322 - 1775 dmg

No! :D
there is more dmg mods isnt it? ;P (there have to be!!)
Like Psn Cold fire lightning Etc.. maybe even maxdmg /lvl

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Tastychiken_europe said:

so 550ed/20max

322 - 1775 dmg

No! :D
there is more dmg mods isnt it? ;P (there have to be!!)
Like Psn Cold fire lightning Etc.. maybe even maxdmg /lvl
If you want the +Max/Lvl, the highest EDmg you can get would be limited to 300%.

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe no problem. Looking at the potential 'supergodly' factor at rares some people only get a rush collecting ears - i have a rush magicfinding/item running and finding the one godliest rare ever in the history of Diablo and using a self found, legit item which would go for a lot on ebay too lol. I have already found semi-godly rares that i sold for Pnb or P.Combat GCs and the satisfaction is great! So PvM is not a joke anymore IMO unless chars leech off others, grab items from others w/o killing and don't understand how things work in the game!
Ever met a lvl 90 in hell not undertstanding what fcr/fhr/dr/etc is? Happy duelling and hope you fulfill your objective of 1 hit KO to barbs :D

John Garrano

Diabloii.Net Member
May I suggest this little thing:
The Cranium Basher
I just like the name :)

Seriously, it's my hdin/charger weapon of choice against magic immunes and works wonders, i think the huge CB will be nice in pvp as well

damage

Cool weapons, I think anyway Paladin would crush Barb with one blow with 1700 damage maul, even with 300% bonus, damage will be Enormous, especially if charge will be Slvl 40

DjSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: charger vs barbarian

EBOTD Thundermaul :

255 - 1391 dmg

EBOTD Warpike :

255 - 1376 dmg

Assumption : perfect 400ed roll in a 15ed superior ethereal weapon (Total 415ed)

so 550ed/20max

322 - 1775 dmg
I would socket such a weapon with 2 Lo runes, pure listed damage is not everything.

- D.J.

mephiztophelez

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: charger vs barbarian

EBOTD Thundermaul :

255 - 1391 dmg

EBOTD Warpike :

255 - 1376 dmg

ebotd wp loses out to an e-Death Decapitator in the "max-damage-stakes" simply because of the massive %Deadly Strike you get on Death.
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2203/edeathdecapitatortv5.jpg
that 'toon has a 1/2 synergised charge btw,