Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

charger skills

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by DiabloRo, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiabloRo

DiabloRo Diabloii.Net Member

charger skills

can someone tell me what skills shoud i apply on if building a pure charger!!!!?

2. mumba

mumba Banned

Its not hard to look in the builds section of this very forum and get info on how to build a charger. Also, seeing how charge has 2 synnergies (which are listed right in the charge skill box of ur skill tree) you can pretty much figure out urself what skills you need.

Sorry for sounding so harsh, but the mods stickied the "builds section" for a reason, so pple can just read those and then can post specific questions they might have about a certain build (not "how do i make this build")

3. SSoG

SSoG Diabloii.Net Member

You might want to look in the guides thread before you flame somebody for not checking there first.

Here's the thread. Look around in it for a bit. The only "Charger" guide is for a PvP Auradin Charger variant. That doesn't help at all for PvM play, and it doesn't help at all for pure chargers.

4. mumba

mumba Banned

You know, this isnt the only d2 forum on the internet...

*LINK REMOVED*!

5. SSoG

SSoG Diabloii.Net Member

No, this isn't the only D2 forum on the internet. It is the only one we're allowed to link to, though. From the rules thread stickied at the top: The only sites will be allowed to link to is Imageshack and Photobucket.

Also, from the main rules page:
    3. Thou Shalt Not Advertise. We do not intend to serve as a linking service or a search engine to other sites. Links that wouldn't be allowed anywhere on the forums (including signatures, and location) would be to links to sites (commercial OR personal) that have:
    3. Sites offering similar or the same content as DiabloII.Net. It has taken many 'man' hours to compile the sites' content and as such our commitment to the promotion of that content is total. Neither do we allow visitors to use our forum membership as a means to build their own sites from, using our Private Messaging system to recruit writers and/or their content or membership drives for their own forums.

In response to the original poster, I finally ported my PvM Charger guide over here. Here's the link. Hopefully it will answer any questions you might have regarding Charge. If you have any questions afterwards, either ask or PM me and I'll try to help you out. If you were looking for a PvP build, then I'd check in the PvP forum, since they know more about that stuff than I do.

6. HeavAngel

HeavAngel Paladin Moderator

Before a flame war begins :closed:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.