Charged Teleport is EXPENSIVE

Cerebron

Diabloii.Net Member
Charged Teleport is EXPENSIVE

I just got a Naj's staff. It has 69 charges of Teleport on it. But, the bad news is to fully repair the staff from 0/69 to 69/69 costs about 140000. Gold is not a problem for me, but that's still pretty expensive. Is this number normal? It equals 1900 gold per Teleport.

I have another question. It is only a technical question, not practical. Assuming I socke the Staff with Act 5 some Quest (forget which one), and insert Zod. Shall I get rid of the charge limit?

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
Cerebron said:
I just got a Naj's staff. It has 69 charges of Teleport on it. But, the bad news is to fully repair the staff from 0/69 to 69/69 costs about 140000. Gold is not a problem for me, but that's still pretty expensive. Is this number normal? It equals 1900 gold per Teleport.
140k shouldn´t be to hard to get. Just pick up some stuff and sell it
Cerebron said:
....insert Zod. Shall I get rid of the charge limit?
no

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
1 Ort Rune + 1 Chipped Gem (any kind) + Weapon = Fully Repaired and Recharged Weapon

Cerebron

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
1 Ort Rune + 1 Chipped Gem (any kind) + Weapon = Fully Repaired and Recharged Weapon
Good recipe. But I think (1 Ort Rune + 1 Chipped Gem) >> 14k Gold. Runes matter like crazy.

Mad Mantis

You get three for free. So with a few characters and some rushes, you are in business.

Cerebron

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
You get three for free. So with a few characters and some rushes, you are in business.
Ort runes do drop quite often in runs. I can spare them. I can cube them also but it doesn't really matter. I get three for free? What does it mean? You can give me three for free? If that's what you meant, thanks a lot man. I got a couple by myself.

Mad Mantis

What I meant was that if you do the quest "Rescue on Mt. Arreat" you will get Tal, Ral, and Ort. So if you rush a few characters through the game and collect the reward you have three free with every character.