items
wepon-titans
helm-coa
armor-bramble
rings- bk, raven frost
boots-treks
gloves-dracks
belt-verdungos

Sigh i dont know anything about zons thats y im asking.

doesnt look like your funds are limited so heres a nice build for a lightning fury/charged strike zon:

griffins 5/5 die
maras
eth titans
-20/20 lit faceted jewelers monarch of __, or -15/15 head hunters, or spirit for cheap, ss for survival
dusk chains of honor
3java/20 ias gloves or some 2java/20 rares with other mods (str/dex, res, etc.)
any nice mana leech ring, manald even works
raven
tgods
eth treks or travs for mf

edit - also a nice guide here: http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=127612

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
it depends on, if you want to go for more phyiscal damage, or more light damage, but dont know which is better, dont make cs zon anymore, but if you really want to boost your light damage also go for a 4 soc armor of whalers (or what ever it is the one that gives life)with 20/-20 lite facets,

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
rawrj said:
it depends on, if you want to go for more phyiscal damage, or more light damage, but dont know which is better, dont make cs zon anymore, but if you really want to boost your light damage also go for a 4 soc armor of whalers (or what ever it is the one that gives life)with 20/-20 lite facets,
The resist is gonna suck if you load yourself with 5/5 in everything.

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
GrizzlyGraham said:
can some body help me on these i was thinking about this

Stats
str-150
dex-250
vit-250
nrg-base
not sure if those are your stat figures with gear but

str : enough to wear heaviest equip. (ss) keep in mind of +str from gear. ex coh's +20str, nosteratu's +15str, titans +20str... 156-55=101 base str

dex : max block - dex from both Rforst=xxx base dex

vit: all you can spare

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
RetroStar said:
The resist is gonna suck if you load yourself with 5/5 in everything.
but it depends if your going to gopvm or pvp, if its pvp it just dpends if you do the first hit or not, and what charms your using, cuase if you have coh and ss you will do not as much cs damage, but if you use 20/-20 shield and armor and had like 20x 5all resists scs your have the resists to be teh same as if you were using them, but i would keep them in teh stash incase you dueled a melee char just for the def

in duels i would use cs above all other java skills just more fun and more damage

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
couldnt edit, but instead of titans use a +4 thunderstroke it has -15 light resists which is nice