Charged Strike AR

Deciett

Banned
Charged Strike AR

I may have found another "smite" skill. If you have charged strike as a skill (L or R click) and you look at your char screen, no AR shows up. I tested vs a Lightning immune... Surely enough my physical damage bled through and hit him... can somebody test this plz???

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
Deciett said:
I may have found another "smite" skill. If you have charged strike as a skill (L or R click) and you look at your char screen, no AR shows up. I tested vs a Lightning immune... Surely enough my physical damage bled through and hit him... can somebody test this plz???
Charged strike has 2 components, the physical and the lightning dmaage.

Lightning damage: this always hit once you attack the monster. It is independent of ar.

Physical damage: This relies on your ar for normal attack (affected by penetrate etc). Your leech is based on the physical damage you do.

If you wear a life leech ring and keep hitting the lightning immune, you'll see sometimes you get a red swirl, sometimes you don't. You might as well switch to jab. A little less damage but more ar means you get a higher chance to hit.

Sh4dovv

Banned
dont bother with ar, 90% of ur dmg should be lightning, which is all u rly care about

boost the lightning dmg all u can, not ar to boost the physical