Charge question

Paul barbarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Charge question

Hi ppl, I have a question about charge, when I charge, he may block, right? but if he does, is he knocked back or not?

And one more question, is charge affected by weapon range? I mean if I have warpike, and I charge, will I hit him at range of 5?

GargonCerlan

Diabloii.Net Member
Paul barbarian said:
Hi ppl, I have a question about charge, when I charge, he may block, right? but if he does, is he knocked back or not?
Are you talking about your pally, or your opponent? If I understand you correctly, you are asking if the knockback effect takes place when the enemy has blocked the attack. IIRC the knockback effect does take place and sends opponent into block recovery as well. Perhaps someone else can confirm this since I have not used charge since 1st ladder season.

Paul barbarian

Diabloii.Net Member
GargonCerlan said:
Are you talking about your pally, or your opponent? If I understand you correctly, you are asking if the knockback effect takes place when the enemy has blocked the attack. IIRC the knockback effect does take place and sends opponent into block recovery as well. Perhaps someone else can confirm this since I have not used charge since 1st ladder season.

yeah I mean if he blocks is he knocked back or not?

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
no, i think i remember that i heard a small "clink" when I used charge once and the guy didn't fall back.