Chargadin Shield

Moose

Diabloii.Net Member
Chargadin Shield

Hey all, im makin my first chargadin from coming back from patch .09... i had a godlllly zealot on there with all that legit gearrrr if any of you vets out there remember cruel mythicals n such and etheral cruels. ANYWAYS, lol what shield would you guys recommend for a pvp charger? Eth hoz, Exile? i can afford both so get back at me greatly appreciated.

Doll Call

Diabloii.Net Member
if you're on ladder phoenix is the best shield by far. (but expensive... vex, vex, lo, jah i think) 350%-450% enhanced damage gives you a nice damage boost. the gear varies big time between ladder and non.

ladder weapon:
grief zerker/ethereal death zerker
non ladder weapon:
ebotdz

ladder shield:
paladin class phoenix
non ladder shield:
ber'd hoz

ladder armor:
fortitude plate
non ladder armor:
COH

Moose

Diabloii.Net Member
Phoenix would be best? Hmm... I think i may be able to afford taht its really expensive it seems.. Sorry i forgot to mention im on ladder. Thanks a lot man, whats the max dr again isnt it 50%?

Doll Call

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah 50% is the pvp limit. but if you're making a charger DR isnt really paramount. since if a zealot or smiter gets a chance to hit you you're probably done. although if you happen to have a 31dr coa kicking around, or a ber'd shako it would make a great charger helm. i just wouldnt make any sacrifices to reach that last dr bp.

Doll Call

Diabloii.Net Member
like i said if you happen to have one... use it. i just wouldnt breaki the bank for one. a um'd veil of steel is something that you should keep in your tunk too.