Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

CharacterUI.1.0 - Scrsht for Interface Gallery of D3

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Claymore, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Claymore

Claymore IncGamers Member

CharacterUI.1.0 - Scrsht for Interface Gallery of D3

Character screen 1.0 (the first we've seen). I've erased all fields used to output your Character data. :thumbup:

I posted a thread recently "Congratulations & Questions" D3, Gen.Dis.,
    in which I asked about the use of the "horizontal slider", the one with a small demonic head under. It looks like a slider with the thumb in the middle. ?

Claymore

2. Claymore

Claymore IncGamers Member

Re: Character Screen (C)

Hey everyone,

I've posted some time ago and it only shows (2 views) for the attachement. I've haven't seen this anywhere else so please check this attachement and post comments about it. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE CONTROL ABOVE THE RESISTS PLEASE. I can't believe it's not in the interface section, not on wiki (nothing on http://www.diablowiki.net/Attributes ). So please people, do an effort, check this picture of the Character Screen which I got from a video on youtube of a guy playing D3 in a large room, with his friend next to him, filming. At some point, the guy opens the chacter screen (C) and that's when I snapshotdit. Then I realised it had the same "contour" as the inventory, which we have since the first Paris trailer of the Barbarian. So I copied the contour and then changed perspective to undo the fact that the camera was at an angle...blah blah blah.. All in all, can someone please ask Bashiok for an update, can we have someone somewhere on earth who plays D3 at a show, open the Character screen and screenshot it so we can put it in this forum ?