Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Character ideas

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Der Gamer, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Der Gamer

Der Gamer IncGamers Member

Character ideas

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for a good character, i want to make one..but I really have no idea what to make..I already have a high lvl ice sorc, and hammerdin..and a mid lvl trapasin.

2. Bunnz

Bunnz IncGamers Member

Try a passives Amazon.

They can make the ultimate tank with the right equipment, massive block, massive resistances and all those passive skills.

They are all diminishing returns, but even so, you can get them pretty substantial.

Of course, its really just yet another character that you need to leech with to gain levels but hey, you asked and I assume you meant "outside the square" characters.

Cheers

Bunnz

3. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

You kinda need to be a bit more specific, do you want a powerful build, an mfer, a pvp'r, or a different/challenging build?

Just as a blind suggestion, I would say a necro. Bone, poison or summon, your choice. Poison is the most difficult, summon the cheapest, and bone the most fun in my not so humble opinion.

4. Der Gamer

Der Gamer IncGamers Member

actually, i was kind of wondering how to prepare for the moment i run into cloned diablo..I seem to have all decent/good equipment for all classes minus necro..but, again..just wondering on your guys opinion..cause i really dont like dueling, and my MFer right now owns meph.which brings me to another question..is there a better spot besides meph to MF?

5. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

If you have a hammerdin with max resists you can kill d clone quite well.

Perhaps make a javazon or frozen arrow zon and run the pit? Or get mf gear on your hammerdin and run chaos sanctuary. I have found chaos sanct runs to be quite profitable and they give good exp as well.

6. xninja

xninja IncGamers Member

personally I like avengers

I like avengers because they are good at killing every diff char in the game. Your not gonna have the massive kill power of some chars like hammer pal or fire sorc etc, but you will be able to kill anything. Make sure you have lots of IAS though..if your on ladder I would suggest Andy helm for the IAS and 2 skills, your going to have lots of skills left over for holy shield so your blocking will be great and thus will not need lots of DR. ALSO, I would think about cats eye/ highlords for the ias also along with ias gloves. Bramble mits are great with so much fire resist because andy helm will lower your fire resistance.