Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

character idea

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by lemon, Mar 1, 2004.

1. lemon

lemon Banned

character idea

So i got bored of "standart" chars and decided to make new one. Martial arts only assasin. Well , almost . I decided to put one point into BoS, because i didn't saw any off them without it :D. This char is hardcore, and i twinked it heavilly, with all of my items , sacrifised all runes. All of them are end game :

Weapon : Firelizard
    Shield : stormshield
    Gloves : dracul's grasp
    ring 1 : perfect raven frost
    ring 2 : wisp projector
    belt : perf string of ears
    armor : archon plate chains of honor
    amulet : highlords
    boots : waterwalks maybe
    charms : none

Skills :
    1) pheonix strike - max
    2) claws of thunder - max
    3) blades of ice - max
    4) fists of fire - max
    5) what is left goes to tiger strike

Skills are listed in order in which they will be maxed in game . I just love second charge of pheonix strike , so i decided to max it second.

I wish that you guys would give me advices about my gear : shield , boots and amulet. Stormshield is best opinion , but is SO much strenght worth it ? Waterwalks and highlors both are quite good , but maybe someone has better ideas?

Thanks

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

there are lots of MA sins out there. and your not even a purist. try only using martial art skills. but its defintiyl viable with some skill.

3. lemon

lemon Banned

ahm.... ok :)

4. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Since you will end up using your charge ups more then your claws damage for your attacking power you need to keep your eye out for items that have +skills. The other thing you need is going to be IAS items to be faster.

If you have not started your build you may want to try it for a while with out BOS and see if you can live without it and be a purist.

I play a trapper with blade fury and I am trying not to place any pts in any other tree. I am tempted to place a few in the claw mastery or for a SW/SM but that defeats the purpose of being a single tree build.

Edit: looking again at your build you are trying for what they call an elementalist.

5. wildjinn

wildjinn IncGamers Member

I think it sounds good. Playing a hardcore melee character is a waste of CoH, IMO, but that's just me. :p Since you'll be hitting often and quickly, Gore Riders might provide some physical attack help if you want it. Natalya's boots give you good res and lots of FR/W as well. Highlord's is a great amulet, but something with res all might be more helpful in the long run--it looks like you might end up short on resistances if you don't have lots of res charms. Keep us updated on your progress. :)

6. chaos

chaos Diablo: IncGamers Member

Well, HC and CoH aren't exactly acronyms you find associated with each other on a regular basis. ;) :lol:

7. lemon

lemon Banned

Thanks guys , and i forgot to say that i will be using andariel's visage