Character expires??

bnoj

Diabloii.Net Member
Character expires??

I am new to 1.10 and am not sure what happens if my character expires? And is there a way to make a character pemanent?

also. it said something about spending 2 hours the first 48 hours when i made my account. i cant remember if i did but i've been playing on my account a lot since then and it was a month or so ago...

thanks a lot :)

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
bnoj said:
I am new to 1.10 and am not sure what happens if my character expires? And is there a way to make a character pemanent?

also. it said something about spending 2 hours the first 48 hours when i made my account. i cant remember if i did but i've been playing on my account a lot since then and it was a month or so ago...

thanks a lot :)
Once you've played with the character for 2 hours or more (I think), it gets "permed" and the timer showed in red (under the char) is removed.
If your character expires, you can't play with it anymore.

Rcuhljr

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm... thinking of coming back recently.. but I got 8 expired accounts... this is gonna be depressing.

bnoj

Diabloii.Net Member
what about my account? im not sure if i played for 2 hours within 48 hours when i first made it.. ive been playing with it for a month though.

bnoj

Diabloii.Net Member
anyone know? im like unsure if i should make a new account and move over all my items and abondon my sorcy :( !

stkrause

Diabloii.Net Member
It's easy: If there is no message under the char saying: "Char expires in X days", then it won't expire. If there is at least one not-expired char in the account left, it won't expire.

That "play 2 hors in 48 hours" is simply not true. You have 10 days to reach 2 hours gametime, and every time you log in, the counter resets so you have the full 10 days again. As you played for a month, there should not be any problem.

*stkrause