Character expired...

Andy2702

Diabloii.Net Member
Character expired...

Well, I haven't been playing much since I left the CD in the states. I'm pretty sure all my characters are expired now....but I want them back. What is the best thing I can do to get my characters back?

I heard mailing Blizzard won't do much...

Help me.

JesusbeJesus

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I hate to tell you this...but you can't...once they expire there is no hope whatsoever of getting them back EVER!!!

sorry :hanky:

Killer_sss

Diabloii.Net Member
Andy2702 said:
Well, I haven't been playing much since I left the CD in the states. I'm pretty sure all my characters are expired now....but I want them back. What is the best thing I can do to get my characters back?

I heard mailing Blizzard won't do much...

Help me.
when you get back try setting your clock back to b4 they expired. date/time it may allow you to play your expire character. dunno ive heard of people doing this.

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
if they're expired they're expired, but if your chars are permed they will only expire if you don't use your account in like 3 months

Hope this helps.

Killer_sss

Diabloii.Net Member
bobmarley said:
if they're expired they're expired, but if your chars are permed they will only expire if you don't use your account in like 3 months

Hope this helps.
there was a bug going arround i havent paid much attention to it but it said all you would have to do is contact bliz about accts with expire chars and it was due to computer clocks not set for the correct date most of the time. a few people had fixed it by setting back there clocks. they could play theri chars but every time it would display expired. do a search u might be able to find the thread talking about it.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
Killer_sss said:
there was a bug going arround i havent paid much attention to it but it said all you would have to do is contact bliz about accts with expire chars and it was due to computer clocks not set for the correct date most of the time. a few people had fixed it by setting back there clocks. they could play theri chars but every time it would display expired. do a search u might be able to find the thread talking about it.
that was only to fix a server side bug on west realm for a few accounts....anyone who has a character expire due to inactivity is outta luck

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
superdave said:
that was only to fix a server side bug on west realm for a few accounts....anyone who has a character expire due to inactivity is outta luck
Here is the quote I took off of the battle.net support forum:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q u o t e:
It will be necessary to use the submission form at the link below. If you find that you have an entire account affected by this issue you are welcome to enter the character name as 'all characters'.

http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=eD2Relink000

Please be aware that aside from this issue, an incorrect Windows date set in your system clock could produce similar results. Please check your clock and ensure the date it is set to is correct before submitting your character information.

This specific expiration issue is very easy for us to discern from normal expirations. If you character expired normally, do not submit it as an error.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it says, if your character expired normally, you are out of luck.

Couldn't hurt to try it anyway....:uhhuh:

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
I have two characters that do not say "expired" in red text but when I try to "play" them then it says they are expired. What is that about?

Computer clock is accurate so not the problem in my case.