Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Character expired. Help me?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by PSAF, Mar 8, 2004.

1. PSAF

PSAF IncGamers Member

Character expired. Help me?

Ok I haven't played Diablo 2 in awhile, but it hasn't been more than 2 months. Last I played was some time in January (I remember because my brother's birthday is in January and I remember playing around that time.). I gave it up for a bit for school reasons. Now I just started playing again and it says all my chars are expired.

I'm wondering, is there anything I can do to get them back? I've tried so many times to get onto one but nothing is working. I really REALLY don't want to lose all my chars and all my items. It took me a really long time to get them to where they are now and I have alot of good items on them.

Thanks for any help
    -Kevin

2. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

If they aren't yet deleted (as in character does not exist), you may try to make an appeal to blizzard, but in any other case, I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done.

3. PSAF

PSAF IncGamers Member

It just says "This character has not been used for over 3 months and has expired"

Last time I played it wasn't for very long, maybe an hour or so. And before that I hadn't played for a week or so.

How would I go about making an appeal to blizzard? If I could just get my sorc back I'd be happy. That's the only char I ever really used.

4. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

Sorry, i'm gonna take back what I said earlier. Looking at the BNET forums, i see about 10 posts with expiration problems. They say time and time again that there is no way to make a recovery. No point in appealing when it won't help.