Character Class/Build to Beat Desynch Hammerdin?

TheRisingX

Diabloii.Net Member
Character Class/Build to Beat Desynch Hammerdin?

I've found that this is certainly by far the toughest class to beat... at least in pubby duels. Need some advice on beating them. Currently making a WW/LS Sin.

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
Your on the right path, stick to youre ww/ls hybrid :)

There's just 2 things you can do...

Use the terrain ( peddles etc)

Never stop moving.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Im not mad at anything. Maybe i cant touch anyone decent, but my druid isnt fully geared yet. Couldnt care less if the ladder blows or not. Im not dueling to pown evry1.
Maybe wolves are horrible, but im proud of mine.

morotsjos

Banned
Im not mad at anything. Maybe i cant touch anyone decent, but my druid isnt fully geared yet. Couldnt care less if the ladder blows or not. Im not dueling to pown evry1.
Maybe wolves are horrible, but im proud of mine.
so now you change your mind and admit the possibility of ladder sucking total arse? thinking that a few pieces of gear change anything for a worthless class like shapers is just ignorant sorry.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Please dont admit that you took my L>NL seriously. Was trying to point out that pulling this "druids suck" topic into the third thread is just ridiculous. I could have written hammer>bvc.

edit: Having coa vs melee changes quite a bit. Maybe not a radical change but in these times where people rebuild because of one stat it must mean something

morotsjos

Banned
Please dont admit that you took my L>NL seriously. Was trying to point out that pulling this "druids suck" topic into the third thread is just ridiculous. I could have written hammer>bvc.

edit: Having coa vs melee changes quite a bit. Maybe not a radical change but in these times where people rebuild because of one stat it must mean something
i dont take anything you write seriously dont worry. i assume you mean coa on barb, no? most barbs use coa as default anyway.
druids dont suck btw. shapers do.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
If you dont take anything seriously, but said that i changed my mind about ladder>non. Would need a quote and link where i say that.