Chances of a Sacred Armour 3 sockets?

SiNMaN

Diabloii.Net Member
Chances of a Sacred Armour 3 sockets?

Is it possible of getting a Sacred with 3 sockets with enhanced defense and up to -20% requirments?

Anyone ever see this? Would be nice with Enigma.
 

hks489

Diabloii.Net Member
SiNMaN said:
Is it possible of getting a Sacred with 3 sockets with enhanced defense and up to -20% requirments?

Anyone ever see this? Would be nice with Enigma.

it's not too hard to get one. you can always trade for one though i dont see a point for any class except barb using this cause of the insane strength req
 

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
SiNMaN said:
Is it possible of getting a Sacred with 3 sockets with enhanced defense and up to -20% requirments?

Anyone ever see this? Would be nice with Enigma.
Superior Sacred with 3 sockets is possible. -%requirements is a magic mod, so you can't make a runeword.
 

SiNMaN

Diabloii.Net Member
hks489 said:
it's not too hard to get one. you can always trade for one though i dont see a point for any class except barb using this cause of the insane strength req
I have a base str of 125 and can easily wear it with a -20% req attribute. If it has +enhanced defense i can get it up to 1600 defense with Engima. So a nec with 2.7k defense is more is pretty nice.

Im using a Enigma Kraken Shell at the moment +174 str req at 1286 defense. I hate wearing those red pants.
 

SiNMaN

Diabloii.Net Member
Myrakh-2 said:
Superior Sacred with 3 sockets is possible. -%requirements is a magic mod, so you can't make a runeword.
That anwsers it then. Guess ill stick to my Kraken
 
Top