Chance to Cast items and synergies

Calizzar

Diabloii.Net Member
Chance to Cast items and synergies

For example, if i am a WW druid who maxed molten boulder and fissure, and wielded phoneix sword and shield, would the synergies affect the firestorm?

Because a guy on the pally forum said it did, and while i would believe him, i'd just like to get more answers before delving into a build.

And btw, does dual phoenix give seperate 40% chances or 1 80% chance to cast firestorm?

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
For example, if i am a WW druid who maxed molten boulder and fissure, and wielded phoneix sword and shield, would the synergies affect the firestorm?

Because a guy on the pally forum said it did, and while i would believe him, i'd just like to get more answers before delving into a build.

And btw, does dual phoenix give seperate 40% chances or 1 80% chance to cast firestorm?

one 80% chance to cast firestorm, and the synergies will work on it.

... but why?

Calizzar

Diabloii.Net Member
Might make for a fun build. WW druid who has firestorms shooting out almost every time he hits. and firestorms that do decent damage.

Is fury uninterrubtable?

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Fury is interruptable.

Not only is fury interruptable, firestorm itself will interrupt it. It triggers a cast delay, and your attack skills will go red for a short time. Plus, firestorm is weak.

But, who knows - could be fun. Let us know how it works out.