Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Chance To Cast Amplify Damage Ring, seen one ??

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by deanj, Feb 5, 2004.

1. deanj

deanj IncGamers Member

Chance To Cast Amplify Damage Ring, seen one ??

I was surprised to see Chance To Cast level 1 Amplify Damage in the "Procing Spell Magix Suffixes" on the Arreat Summit at alvl 3 for rings, amulets and weapons. I was supprised because I do not think I have seen it on anything but unique items, even with all the jewelery I have found and cubed.

Is that new in 1.10?
    Has any one seen one on a ring?

I just started trying to get it on a ring to use with my Fanatical Zealot Paladin. I am cubing 3 Amulets with a level 5 character to minimize the affixes available. The recipe says you can affixes at .75 x clvl.
    .75 x 5 = 3.75 just over 3 which is the alvl of that suffix.
    I have not done that many at this level so it is reasonable to assume I have been unlucky. But I just want to make sure that it is really a valid suffix since I have not seen it on magic items before.
    Thanks!

2. Thrugg

Thrugg IncGamers Member

Must be an error on AS. "of Damage Amplification" can only appear on weapons.

3. Thrugg

Thrugg IncGamers Member

Just checked the AS page out.
    As well as "of Amplify Damage" being weapons only, "of Hydra Shield" should be Amulets only. The other info on the page is correct.

4. Stormie

Stormie IncGamers Member

Do you want to tell them they've gooned it up again, or shall I? :)

5. Thrugg

Thrugg IncGamers Member

If you've sent other reports in Stormie, you might as well keep the ball rolling. They'll be more inclined to listen to one repeated voice than new voice after new voice :)

6. Stormie

Stormie IncGamers Member

OK, I did. I don't know whether they'll listen - they make a big deal about wanting screenshots to back up error reports, but both the errors I've emailed them about are things that they say can happen but really can't (this, and +skills automods on scissors katars), so you can't really back it up with a screenshot.

Anyway, I quoted the MPQ textfiles at them, hopefully that will awe them into submission. :)