Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Championship Mondaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kitteh, May 23, 2016.

1. Kitteh

Kitteh Diabloii.Net Site Pal

RL: Just got my result in from Saturday, 10th place and 8th male which gets me qualification for UK and European championships elite waves :D I probably won't be able to go to the Europeans because it is June and with it being so soon, it will wipe out my savings. which I would rather keep for next year's worlds. Still really psyched though!

D2: My sorc is making her towards the end of Normal (limited play time). I named her Marie-Anne after my Mum in the hope that it will encourage me not to get her killed.

OVG: I nearly bought Homesick, but resisted haha

hasuprotoss likes this.
  2. Friiser

Friiser Diabloii.Net Member

Congrats Kitteh!

RL: Back to work...

D2: Respec'd my frost zealot into a tesladin and gave him some time, he'd been parked in Act II for the last couple of years. Now that I have Enigma, Fortitude, Infinity, I'm going to get the rest of my active characters to Hell Baal. I have two Amazons (bowazon, javazon), a wind Druid, a Hammerdin, and a trapsin to finish.

OVG: Mousehunt app on the phone.

3. djmbbandie

djmbbandie Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Waiting on the electric bill for this month. Kinda curious how much it is.

D2: Skellimancer is at NM Canyon of Magi, has had very worthwhile finds (skystrike, venom ward, aldur's rhythm, barb helm that has+3 to Battle Orders). Switched over from my rogue girl to a might merc. Lots of improvement in kill time.

OVG: Thinking about getting Dynasty Warriors 8 empires for PC. or Doom. Will probably wait for the Steam summer sale.

4. Silver Moon

Silver Moon Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Long week of work ahead of me after a wonderful weekend off.

D2: New Assassin has reached act 5 normal and is about to take on Baal to get to NM.

OVG: Tried playing a bit of Skyrim. I have never played an elder scrolls game, seems pretty neat.

5. T72on1

T72on1 Diabloii.Net Member

Congrats Kitteh. That is awesome !!!

RL: Had a great weekend. Bought new trail running shoes on Friday and immediately tried them out on the trails near the shop. Table tennis tournament on Saturday. 25K run on Sunday. 16K run on Monday. Life is good. Oh you mean real RL? Back to work today I'm afraid :(. O yes, and we finally bought a new tv. Going to install the shiny this evening.

D2: got my 99er Sorc to 95. Back to LK running for now, for which I got a far better map than last time. I should also continue my other tournament character, but the 99er project really has me in it's grips.

OVG: Nothing, although I will most likely buy Doom when it's on sale as well. So I think @djmbbandie should try it out first and report back here ;).

Kitteh likes this.
  6. Kitteh

What did you go for? How were they?

7. T72on1

I tried out several shoes. I'm very fond of my Inov-8s, but need more cushioning for the long runs. I tried out some La Sportiva's and a pair of Scotts, but settled for Saucony Peregrine 6. Lightweight, even a bit less than my Inov-8 Race Ultra 290, yet plenty of cushioning, only 4 mm drop, and due to circumstances I got them at half the price :). Did a 10K run that day, and then 25K on Sunday. Definitely very good shoes. The only thing I really miss compared to my Inov-8s is ground feel, or the lack of it. It's not too bad though, and it's something you can expect if you want more cushioning. And despite the cushioning they are very responsive, so that's a big plus.

So so far I'm really glad with them. Next Monday I plan to do some 30K - 35K on them, and then after a short tapering period, I'll normally run my 55K on them.

8. Kitteh

Awesome! I had peregrines a few years back and liked them, but they were to 'big' for me. Ok for longer runs, but I never felt quick on my feet with them.

9. T72on1

I hear you. Ever since owning a pair of Inov-8 Trailroc 235, all other shoes feel a clunky. But when the distance adds up, I'm quite happy with the extra cushioning other shoes offer me :).

Kitteh likes this.
  10. Kitteh

Ye I get that haha It helps a lot in OCR with carries. There was a carry on Saturday which was 1km long, so 4km of carry over the whole race and you really need some cushioning to land on :p