Cell Phone Illiterate

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
Cell Phone Illiterate

HELP ME!!!!11!!11

Yeah, well I need some fresh new FREE ringtones. And I found a whole bunch of cool MID files. How do I send this to my phone. I have internet, and my friend tells me its possible through email. Also I have a Sony Erricson T610. Someone help me please :(
 

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
why exactly do you need 't3h ub34r 1337 r4ngt00nz'?

to me the point of a ringtone is to alert you that you are being called and then answer the phone ASAP not to sit and listen to some song then miss the call
 

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
Because I want them..I like listening to ringtones as people call my fone, and they it also personalizes the fone.
 

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
i had the same problem with my cellphone. Then my friend told me i had to go on WAP from the cellphone and download them from there , it worked :thumbsup:
 

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
What carrier is the phone through?

With Cingular for example, they have several options for getting ringtones. You can download them directly from their website and they send it to your phone. Or, you can access their mobile internet (Media Net) and download them from there.
 

SilentMagik

Diabloii.Net Member
If you have access to a computer with IR-port you can send files to your phone using that. Thats how I transfer files between my T41 laptop and SE K500i.
 

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
My carrier is Fido (Canada), and I dont have the thingy to send it to my phone. I know how to get ringtones, I just want the midi files on my computer to be sent to it. I believe you have to switch them to RTTL format, but I don't know how to do it.
 

evild2player

Diabloii.Net Member
The T610 has bluetooth, if you live in Toronto you can go to Pacific Mall and find bluetooth adapters for your computer. Or if you have a laptop with bluetooth you can do that as well. I have the SE Z500a and I barely have any connectivity to my computer.. which sucks. I need to find a way to get mp3 files on my phone. I can use it as an mp3 player. 6MB memory is great..
 

Chynobi

Diabloii.Net Member
As mentioned before the best way is through I-Red the Usb I-red sticks are cheap. Also good for backing your phone book etc up. You could also use a datacable [I believe you get a usb adaptor with the phone..]
 

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
evild2player said:
The T610 has bluetooth, if you live in Toronto you can go to Pacific Mall and find bluetooth adapters for your computer. Or if you have a laptop with bluetooth you can do that as well. I have the SE Z500a and I barely have any connectivity to my computer.. which sucks. I need to find a way to get mp3 files on my phone. I can use it as an mp3 player. 6MB memory is great..
I live in a suburb in the GTA, out of curiosity - how much does it cost. My friend said roughly 100 bucks which is too much for me to invest in my fone
 

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
if you get an annoying ring tone i will add you to my hit list of people that need to be eliminated. please, don't do it or make have to do it.
 

blu3l1ghtn1ng

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord_Shinnok said:
if you get an annoying ring tone i will add you to my hit list of people that need to be eliminated. please, don't do it or make have to do it.
Why yes..I do plan to get an annoying ringtone. And then answer my fone loudly while you attempt to eliminate me..
 

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
blu3l1ghtn1ng said:
Why yes..I do plan to get an annoying ringtone. And then answer my fone loudly while you attempt to eliminate me..
*bashes him over head with oversized bat*

just set to vibrate, you'll enjoy it more.
 

evild2player

Diabloii.Net Member
blu3l1ghtn1ng said:
I live in a suburb in the GTA, out of curiosity - how much does it cost. My friend said roughly 100 bucks which is too much for me to invest in my fone
Actually, I have no clue how much the bluetooth thing costs. I asked a friend that has the T630 how he used his bluetooth to transfer files and he told me about the adapter. I think he said it's $10.
 

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
evild2player said:
if you live in Toronto you can go to Pacific Mall
Holy crap..that had to have been the worst drive I have ever had. I went there last time I was in Toronto and will never go again due to the traffic.
 
Top