Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cell Phone help.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by evild2player, Apr 12, 2005.

1. evild2player

evild2player IncGamers Member

Cell Phone help.

Alright. I got a phone early march for my birthday. Its a Sony Ericsson Z500A and its been great and everything. Only thing I didn't like was lack of bluetooth and its size which weren't a big deal. Now last night I was waiting for my phone to run out of power so I could charge it overnight. When it did run out of batteries, I turned it off, put the adapter(name check? lol), and it should've started charging. Nothing happened, a screen didn't pop up saying "charging" with the battery meter. So I attempted to turn it on and see what was wrong(I don't know, it was natural instinct) and when it did turn out some weird problem occured. The phone kept turning itself off and on for no reason. My Mom came and tried to fix it too, same thing. So we decided to leave it alone with the adapter thing plugged in. I checked this morning and it wasn't charged. So basically I can't charge my battery now.

If anyone has any light to this problem it would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Ps. I'm thinking of getting another model if I can get this phone replaced or something. I was thinking of T637 for the bluetooth and stuff.(Haha I only like SE's..) even if it lacks EDGE or whatever.

2. MixedVariety

MixedVariety Banned

Stupid question, probably, but...did you read the instruction manual?

3. evild2player

Yes. I have read the manual thoroughly when I got the phone. The manual doesn't help with my problem though. Also, I use Rogers Wireless. >.< I need help.. =[ It could just be some freak malfunction.

4. SilentMagik

SilentMagik IncGamers Member

Sounds like there's a contact glitch in the phone or the charger cable. Try removing the battery and putting it back in. Make sure all contact surfaces are clean. If you can try using a friends charger. SE models usually uses the same kind (I used to borrow my gf's charger). If that doesnt work its probably the phone.

5. evild2player

Thanks for the reply. My Mom and Dad both use SE's too, lol. Well I don't know what happened but a few minutes ago I tried to recharge it again. And now it works. Last night it didn't work.. I also made sure the power button wasn't stuck or something. Grr.. sometimes weird things happen.

Ps. I think this problem will happen again.. because I have a feeling somethings wrong with my phone.