CE Skill. Interesting

HafidzMD

Diabloii.Net Member
CE Skill. Interesting

Does anyone else here know that magefist can increase ur CE skill?

i first thought that I had accidentally put the xtra skill point in CE but, its actually the magefist. Interesting..

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
was a thread about that some two weeks ago, but before that I had no idea. Its interesting indeed, but I still prefer trangs gloves for the resist bonus, and + to curses, since CE only gets its radius increased. Usually, its large enough already with all +skills you usually aim for.

HafidzMD

Diabloii.Net Member
LorveN said:
was a thread about that some two weeks ago, but before that I had no idea. Its interesting indeed, but I still prefer trangs gloves for the resist bonus, and + to curses, since CE only gets its radius increased. Usually, its large enough already with all +skills you usually aim for.
i actually use it for my mana regeneration :).

hmm if CE is counted as a fire skill, then wearing items with lower fire resists would work. hmm.. interesting

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
HafidzMD said:
hmm if CE is counted as a fire skill, then wearing items with lower fire resists would work. hmm.. interesting
For +% elemental (and poison) and -% resists to work, it just needs to do that type of dmg. For it to be counted as a fire skill, it needs to be specified in the game files.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
HafidzMD said:
But then, CE is also build up of 50%physical and 50%fire damage.