Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cd problem.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Ratsyol, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratsyol

Ratsyol Banned

Cd problem.

Hi all!
    First of all gotta say that I've been playing D2 LOD, D2 and D1 as long as they've existed.

Now very recently got back to playing LOD since I got bored earlier to wait for the 1.10 (or was it 1.11) release. Well anyway, as said I started playing alright.

Ok the thing is, and I've gotten the idea that you don't like people how ask about no-cd patches here, but I need to ask nonetheless.

I got the legit game and would just like to play it without having the cd inside. I mean even the fact that I need the cd in kinda annoys me. I'm used in using no-cd patches whenever possible.
    The second thing is that the cd station spins like crazy and loads ridicilous times. I've never had this problem before (used a no-cd patch back then aswell) and the loading points are quite random, suddenly the screen freezes up for a few secs and then the cd starts to spin like crazy.
    I have no idea why, I've installed all the full installs I possibly can, but still I get these ridiculous loading pauses here and there, probably most notable in the last act.

I would appreciate the help here. Even if you prefer, for some odd reason, to call no-cd patches as hacks which they aren't IMO.
    Besides I'm only playing SP if that's a factor here.

Also I've to mention that I've tried a couple of no-cd patches for the latest patches without luck, so once I would appreciate your help very much.

2. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Sorry, we can't help you with this.

Read our forum rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.