Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

CD Players? Speakers? (Car)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Geeno, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Geeno

Geeno IncGamers Member

CD Players? Speakers? (Car)

Does anyone know of any good websites to browse for good cd players that would be made to fit a certain car? I guess speakers for that matter too but matching isnt the most important thing to me in that department.

If it makes a difference Id like to find a cd player for a Buick Century, cost isnt really a factor as long as its a quality device.

2. rplusplus

rplusplus IncGamers Member

Crutchfield.com You input your year, make, model and they tell you what fits and if you need a kit.

But I would just hit the nearest Circuit City or local Stero Vendor as most have free installation.

R++

3. Geeno

Geeno IncGamers Member

Thankyou very much.

Would it be too hard to install my own?

My dads been an electrician for like 40 years and know his way around wiring and whatnot/should i let him try?

edit: ive been in that site all 2 minutes and I came back to thank you again.

Edit2: It has a GM/whatever selection of 2 different players (big honkin ones that would fit snug) but theyre 300 bucks.

How can I get a smaller cd player and make it not look like complete crap by having tons of extra space?

4. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

Installing speakers/CD players is cake. For my car, I had to buy a wire harness so I wouldn't have to do any MAJOR wire splicing. I got it at Magnolia Hi-Fi. It's pretty simple man.

As far as 'extra space' goes, that depends on your console. I like having that extra slot (like for another CD player or whatnot). It gives me some extra storage for CDs or something.