Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

CD Key

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Dahkar, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

CD Key

Well i finally have a computer i can play d2 on, but terror struck! I cant find my case with cd key. I was wondering if there is anyway i can tell the cd key of d2 lod with out looking on case. I have it installed on another computer but i dont have internet on that computer.

2. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

3. doubleOObubble

doubleOObubble IncGamers Member

I know you said you don't have internet on that comp with d2 installed, but if you can get a network connection between them, you can copy the whole game. I'm not sure if you need to copy the registry settings too. I think that the new comp might get stuck on the CD-drive letter (if you are unlucky). In that case, just export/import the registry settings and set it to the new letter.

If this is possible for you, all you have to do when having copied the whole directory, is run the video-setup exe file to configure the game for your new comps graphics.

If you can't have them LAN'ed, I guess you'll have to find some other way (like mentioned above) to do it.

4. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

I found the cdkey but trouble happend again, when i have to put in my Play disc to install the expansion it gets stuck on music! i dont even listen to the music :)

5. Ka0s047

Ka0s047 IncGamers Member

This probably meens you have a dirty disc or a very scratched disc. Go buy some type of cleaner, or sometimes it will work by just wipping it with your shirt(have had to do this many times to get it to boot up, because myne is so scratched it doesnt even recognize the cd in the drive sometimes.)
    Hope this helps.