CD copying

loxin

Diabloii.Net Member
CD copying

I am very rough on my CDs and just had to replace my D2 LOD CD for the second time. I was wondering if I could make back up copies for the game. i remember hearing before that there is some sort of protection against it.
Does anyone know any way for me to copy the CD?

Thanks for any help in advance.

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
there is a protection on it, but im guessing you can copy it some how, since my friend has a copied version of WarCraft3 that works.........

I'm Assuming that you can copy it since WC3 is newer and probably will have a updated version if not the same version of the protection...so...ya

Azonian

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah its not that hard to copy. I dont know if you can talk about the actual process on this server but i used a program called clonecd and met the specs it requests-toshiba dvd rom for a reader and iomega writer.

Youma

Diabloii.Net Member
You will still need to replace the original game.exe with a cracked one. You can probably find one easy with google, or with any file sharing program.

Foxxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Or you can use BlindWrite to make CD images. I have it setup so I don't have to use the CD to play. And no it isn't cracked or hacked.

delixer

Diabloii.Net Member
Alcohol 120% is the best choice for the job. I imaged my CD to my hard drive and it makes usable copies.