cb/blizz build viable?

limerik

Diabloii.Net Member
cb/blizz build viable?

hi guys, i want to start a new sorc, and NO, i don't want to start a meteorb.

i read about so many possible builds that my head is spinning now, but i was thinking about going with a cb/blizzard and possibly energy shield build.

since im a noob to diablo i want to know the downsides of this.

i want to have

1. fun playing
2. be able to MF a lot (pindle,shenk,eldritch, meph etc)
3. want to be able to run ubertristram at some point..

4. and NO i cant afford an infinity runeword :p

what do you say? is this a good choice? or would it be better to go with a CB/FO or CL/FO variant?

Smackin

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: cb/blizz build viable?

1. whatever u want.
2. more mainstreamed builds.
3. ...make a paladin.
4. ur playing a sorc. u WILL be able to afford 50+ infinities.

CB/Bizz...boosting CB=useless blizz, boosting blizz=useless CB, no room for ES.

Summary, make a fun to play mainstreamed build. By mainstreamed i dont mean meteorb or CL/FO or blah blah, but rather skills that are actually good from poor to rich, eg orb, firewall, meteor, etc.

limerik

Diabloii.Net Member

thx for your answer.. i dont think i got everything you said, english isnt my first language ^^

so do you think it would be good to build a pure cb sorc with energy shield? or is it a better idea to build a dualtree sorc.. cb/blizzard or cb/orb?

and if yes (to dualtree), which would be more suitable for mfing? blizzard or orb?

Smackin

Diabloii.Net Member

Pure CB with maxed ES and telek can be used to MF bosses early, even without much gear, thanks to built-in tankage. I still like dual tree though, so I'd recommend CB/FO, with rest into telek. This will allow u to tank early, when ur poor. It also allows u to deal with most of the monsters in game, and it gets stronger as u get better gear.

redground

Diabloii.Net Member

20 Orb
1 CM
20 CB
20 Lightning
20 LM
1 tele
1 telequinessis
some rec

rest in Chain Lightning.

I am making this build, it reallysucks right now, but i already got a shako from maph, 2 spirits, more good things are coming, i am sure.