Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Caution to Low Level Duelers

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Dire_Wulf, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Dire_Wulf

Dire_Wulf IncGamers Member

Caution to Low Level Duelers

Leave it to people to find a new level of lowness.

Be careful of multi zons if there is a high level sorc in the game. I saw someone get enchanted at lvl 16 and own like 6 people at once. Not fair if you ask me.

So, just be cautious in the future :grrr:

2. Lyrs

Lyrs IncGamers Member

oh...the enchant warning. nice to see ppl are still just discovering things.

/not flame

3. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

Wow... 6 people, all having no clue about high lvl Enchant, all in the same game in the same area at one time. Props to the pk. I gotta imagine 6 ears in one game is damn near a record.

:clap:

[/sarcasm]

4. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

Yes, unfortunately, since high lvl enchanters can keep an enchant up for 13 mins or so, you have to be very watchful of red weapons these days.

Either wait until it wears off, or lop their ear off before they hit you.

5. kardinaal

kardinaal IncGamers Member

It's also very dangerous when they hide that weapon with the strenght charm trick. Someone actually tried to convince me th duel his no weapon charger with his high lvl sorc friend in the game :rolleyes:

6. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

While its not 6 ppl , my friend Billy got 3 ears from the same huy in the same game. I hope he reads this and posts how it happened its quite amusing

7. BILLY

BILLY IncGamers Member

Okay guys I'll post my story, just a warning to anyone who is against pking, this is a pk story.

So I'm out pking with my lvl 15 charger and a 16 paladin wearing what looked like full sigon's decided to stay and fight. I killed the paladin and I don't think the guy playing him was very happy with me because he brought back his 75 zon. I asked the guy if he would like to duel my 66 necro (bone nec) and he agreed and as soon as I came in the game he hostiled me and ran out. I decided that a zon couldn't do much dmg to me and I was right, didn't take much dmg from the guy's guided arrows but it seems he took a lot of dmg from my spirits and died. I have no idea why he did what he did next but he brought in a 77 sorc to duel my necro. At first I was hesitant to duel him because of the bone armour not absorbing elemental dmg but I still had max res and the sorc pretty much went outside and made an easy target of herself. I then ran out, spammed a couple bone spirits and down comes the ear. It may seem pretty mean to kill him 3 times but he was the one who wanted to duel the last 2 times so I would say that he was pretty much asking for it.

8. Dire_Wulf

Dire_Wulf IncGamers Member

There should be a dirty trick FAQ in the HC section so new HC people know this stuff. I just converted over to HC a week ago and you never saw enchantresses around in SC. Now I see a lot of them.

Just fyi, the game wasnt labled a low level dueling game. It was just a bunch of lowbies doign questing. The zon was egging them all on so they ganged up and died. It wasnt 6 people either. It was 5 and then one of the guys came in with their lvl 60 assassin to get revenge and that character died too. They were all just newbies.