Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Cast rate on Trang

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Rizzy, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Rizzy

Rizzy IncGamers Member

Cast rate on Trang

Having finally managed to get a full set of Trang for my necro I find that when in vampire form my cast rate is really slow, yet there is no listed cast rate reduction on the Trang set.

Sometimes when using a WP to move to a different act the vampire illusion is lost but I still have the stats for full Trang and the cast rate is fast again, it seems it is the vampire illusion that causes the slowdown.

Does anyone know anything about this?

2. Darkflight

Darkflight IncGamers Member

The cast rate is slowed down useing trangs set, i think this is intended.

I've experienced similar events, but i can't explain them.

3. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

When you are in vampire form, you use vampire breakpoints. It's just like how characters in werewolf and werebear form use werewolf and werebear breakpoints. You can see the vampire breakpoints here.

4. Rizzy

Rizzy IncGamers Member

Thanks a lot Giantturtle, pity I didn't manage to find the thread you linked on my own lol.
    Much appreciated :)

5. pimpadryla

pimpadryla IncGamers Member

well, them guys are bussy, i m sure, but i bet there could be people who would help maintain the web site if they had permision to... nowu have 3-4 guys who dont do much to this site, and dont let any1 to..:)

6. SirDooFuss

SirDooFuss IncGamers Member

The Arreat Summit has the following warning:

Note: wearing this set will increase casting delay resulting in slower casting (even with fast cast items). This is a bug and has been reported.

I know the warning wasn't there when I completed my first v1.10+ Trang. Luckily it was on a summonancer. :tongue:

7. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

I recommend taking that information with a grain of Salt. The person managing the Arreat Summit has no idea about game mechanics, and seems to update the site with as much wrong information as correct information (remember the 'fix' to show grief with +%ED insted of +damage?). We don't know if it is a bug or not, but we do know that when in vampire form, you use vampire breakpoints.