Careful. The lynch mob is after you...

ron

Diabloii.Net Member
I hope the inevitable nerfs are gentle. The class is more fun to play than it ever was before in my opinion. The fully geared DoT build is pretty sick.

darkrealm

IncGamers Site Pal
Is this your own build?
Oh my, no. I have some okay gear, but nothing like this. Just in general there is a witch hunt going on... and WDs are high on the list I believe..

I hope the inevitable nerfs are gentle. The class is more fun to play than it ever was before in my opinion. The fully geared DoT build is pretty sick.
I hope so as well...

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
They will either kill the set or they will kill DoT. Blizz sucks at incremental steps.

HardRock

Diabloii.Net Member
They will either kill the set or they will kill DoT. Blizz sucks at incremental steps.
All they have to do is to extend the description of the 6 piece bonus like this: "Soul Harvest consumes your damage over time effects on enemies, instantly dealing their remaining damage (maximum X% weapon damage)."

Since this Set trivializes the hardest difficulty of the game I think it should be nerfed and I say that as a WD fan. No other class can deal such a huge amount of damage so quickly. Remember, Tiered Rifts and Leaderboards are coming soon(tm), so class balance is even more important than before.

I think this video is another good example of this build's potential (for some reason embedding didn't work):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1c0Ni9V8pE

Last edited:

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Since this Set trivializes the hardest difficulty of the game I think it should be nerfed and I say that as a WD fan. No other class can deal such a huge amount of damage so quickly.
I get that the set needs to be nerfed. I'm not opposed to it, but I am questioning whether Blizz can do tiny adjustments. I'd hate to see them go with their normal response of nuking something to the ground and then never buffing it to usefulness again.

I think this video is another good example of this build's potential (for some reason embedding didn't work):
Works fine for me. You need to put everything after the "watch?v=" between youtube tags.