Care to recomend a build?

orphiuchus

Diabloii.Net Member
Care to recomend a build?

Well, I've been off the game since 1.09 and Just decided to start playing again. I'm looking to build a PvM assassin, and I'm looking for the best possible build. Advice?

ilkori

Diabloii.Net Member
Untwinked - Lightning Trapper
Twinked - Talon/Trap hybrid (K/T sin)

C-Beat's guide works great for the K/T, JRichard has the best Trapper guide. All of this is MHO, of course.

chubbypuppy

Diabloii.Net Member
Builds

Wow, a lot has changed since 1.09, especially the synergies (points in one skill adds benefits to another skill). Please read the stickied guides for 1.10 at the top to see possible builds. Things are much harder than 1.09 now, but at least this is a fresh game for you to play!

Since you are starting fresh, yeah a pure lightning trapper is probably the best way to go, so you can do MF in NM to get stuff.

Congrats and welcome back, excited for you :D

Joergermeister

Diabloii.Net Member
orphiuchus said:
Well, I've been off the game since 1.09 and Just decided to start playing again. I'm looking to build a PvM assassin, and I'm looking for the best possible build. Advice?
Well first off welcome back to D2. It's always great to see people come back, espescially when they start with an assassin build :clap: . If your are starting off I would definitely recommend a lightning trapper. Take a look at jrichards guide in the forum builds/guides sticky. Good Luck and if you have any more questions fire away.

*NiteHawk