Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

can't upgrade runes

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by missmollygrue, Mar 6, 2004.

1. missmollygrue

missmollygrue IncGamers Member

can't upgrade runes

hey all, for what it may be worth, this is my first post. i'm a squeaky brand new.

i'm playing 1.8 straight out of the box, haven't even tackled Baal yet (though playing a friend's character i've finished the game once before). in any event, here's my issue:

I keep reading that the Cube will upgrade runes. Mine won't do it, and I keep trying but now all these low level runes are taking up space and I still haven't solved it. I have the recipe list here in front of me, honest to nancy it's just not working.

I searched this forum and the newbies forum up and down, and can't find any clues to what could be happening. anyone have an answer?

2. Talon0835

Talon0835 IncGamers Member

That's odd...maybe you need to upgrade to 1.09?

3. bronzdragon5545

bronzdragon5545 IncGamers Member

or even 1.10! if stuff isnt working download and upgrade

4. missmollygrue

yea! i downloaded 1.10, and that problem is solved. i can also close out the Cube without the whole Stash window closing as well (which I always found obnoxious).

Thanks folks!

:clap:

5. Talon0835

Talon0835 IncGamers Member

uh-oh. You're gonna notice the games a LOT harder now. Especially single player.

6. missmollygrue

Yeah. It's kicking my butt now. I read that in the "this is what your patch will change" section of the download. I upgraded just before I went into Diablo's lair, and now I'm getting all beat up. But hopefully the pay out will be that much better.

I'm going to read some of the 1.10 threads and see if I can get some advice for coping. I'm pretty bummed to hear that the Cow Level isn't as cool as it once was, either.